We will beat Miami in our first regular season game...

I agree we will mess the Dolfags up. They will come in thinking we will roll over for them because all they've been hearing from the media is how bad the Bills are. They will be cocky and looking past the Bills and we will punch them in the mouth.

Then the rest of the season will be harder once the rest of the NFL figures out what Chan is doing. Hopefully Chan is planning for that and will save some surprises for the Pats* and Jets too.

PTR

It's a tougher climb from there. :devil:

I had to open up and take a looksee, as I figured Donte Whitner was guarantee'ing something again! I hope you are right, but I don't think our first win comes to week #5 against Jacksonville! Hope I'm wrong!! :beer:

Bills 27 Dolphins 16

Led by our defense, standing tall when it matters, and a couple of big ST's plays we get a victory. Spiller gets his first TD on a screen pass that he takes to the house. Our 3-4 stands up well against the run and so it begins. Byrd gets an opening day INT and McKelvin smothers Marshall all day long.

Bills 27 Dolphins 16

Led by our defense, standing tall when it matters, and a couple of big ST's plays we get a victory. Spiller gets his first TD on a screen pass that he takes to the house. Our 3-4 stands up well against the run and so it begins. Byrd gets an opening day INT and McKelvin smothers Marshall all day long.

Dunno if that's gonna happen, but it sure sounds good! :beer: