2 Year Old Boy Drowns In Hot Tub On Randall Cunningham's LV Home.

Link

Boy Drowns At Vegas Home Of NFL Great Cunningham

Police: Child Found Floating In Hot Tub

LAS VEGAS -- Las Vegas Metro Police said a 2-year-old boy drowned Tuesday at the 300 block of Robindale Road near Warm Springs and Bermuda roads.

The child was found floating in a hot tub at the home just before 5 p.m., police said.

While the police said they cannot confirm who owns the home, Clark County property records show the home is owned by former National Football League star Randall Cunningham. The records also show the house has a pool.

Police declined to release the child's identity, but confirmed that the boy was the son of the property owner.

Cunningham wasn’t home at the time of the drowning, but was flying into town when the drowning happened, sources told FOX5.

Other family members were at home at the time of the drowning, police said.

Randall has to be devastated, I can't imagine dealing with this.

normally i will make jokes in almost any situation. not feeling it this time

thats gotta be one of the worst ways to lose somebody. pools are so very common and so yet so easily deadly to a child. they are like death traps just laying in wait

heck i used to have a nice outside hottub and i was paranoid any time there were small kids around. whoever was in charge of watching that kid will be scarred for life

the 'thats what he gets for being a black qb' was an acceptable joke imo because it pointed to the utter ridiculousness of the past bias against black qbs. although i wasnt in the mood for humor there, it was in a way a perfect parody of the foolishness of racism because you could imagine some racist idiot actually saying it

but then you came along and showed you were actually that kind of racist idiot!

can you actually possibly believe a pool drowning has anything to do with being black? i could honestly say if it had to do with a domestic handgun shooting then perhaps i would agree, as black athletes surely love their handguns a little too much and it is a real problem. but pool drowning is universal and i cant see any reason to think race had anything to do with it

see kids, this is one reason why i like to make racial jokes - cuz it encourages other numnuts who actually are racist to feel comfortable to come forward and expose themselves

i get you, sort of, but i bet that if you looked at kids getting offed from a gun in the house, the stats would be either skewed toward whitey or neutral. i say that without consulting the google god, which i may do shortly.

the 'thats what he gets for being a black qb' was an acceptable joke imo because it pointed to the utter ridiculousness of the past bias against black qbs. although i wasnt in the mood for humor there, it was in a way a perfect parody of the foolishness of racism because you could imagine some racist idiot actually saying it

but then you came along and showed you were actually that kind of racist idiot!

can you actually possibly believe a pool drowning has anything to do with being black? i could honestly say if it had to do with a domestic handgun shooting then perhaps i would agree, as black athletes surely love their handguns a little too much and it is a real problem. but pool drowning is universal and i cant see any reason to think race had anything to do with it

see kids, this is one reason why i like to make racial jokes - cuz it encourages other numnuts who actually are racist to feel comfortable to come forward and expose themselves

http://www.libraryindex.com/pages/1779/Gun...BY-GUNFIRE.html

this says more black kids than white kids die by the gun, but it doesn't break down age and race,m just race and it is up to 19 years old. plenty more black kids get offed by non-accidental shootings than white kids, no? i just don't recall any stories of little black finds daddy's gun and pops himself. heard a few about little white kids doing such. doubt it is terribly common in either case.

That is horrible news. B-) Anyone who has children knows what it's like to worry about things like this happening. The worrying sucks, I can't imagine what they must be feeling right now. Hug your children as often as you can.

That is horrible news. B-) Anyone who has children knows what it's like to worry about things like this happening. The worrying sucks, I can't imagine what they must be feeling right now. Hug your children as often as you can.

that is more like it. can't believe a thread about cunningham's kid drowning turns into a race debate. it is a nightmare pure and simple.

Wow, that is awful. What a terrible story.

You just can not be too careful when it comes to kids and pools. I have a 2d cousin whose child drown in their pool. I can't even begin to imagine that level of guilt.

that is some interesting data. by percentage the black population is typically thought of to be 14% in america. that data shows that 16% of gun fatalities in persons under 20 are black, which statistically would be right in line with the general population

of course i was thinking more about the fact that black males die from murder more often than any other fashion, something like eight times more likely than whites (by my memory) for the 30 and under age group, and most often by handguns (dont have any data to share right now). at the time i sort of assumed that kind of love of handguns would translate into more 'child' gun deaths, but that doesnt appear to be the case according to the data you showed

still, we know violence and gun violence is far more prevalent in the black community than any other ethnic group. heartbreaking

can't believe a thread about cunningham's kid drowning turns into a race debate.

it got that way cuz some douche tried to make the case that accidental child drownings had something to do with the 'coloreds' (since removed by the mods)

colored is one of my favorite words for black people cuz it sounds festive. instead of the boring black and white, we are all colored, like its a party. i hate it when racists ruin my favorite words like that

that is some interesting data. by percentage the black population is typically thought of to be 14% in america. that data shows that 16% of gun fatalities in persons under 20 are black, which statistically would be right in line with the general population

of course i was thinking more about the fact that black males die from murder more often than any other fashion, something like eight times more likely than whites (by my memory) for the 30 and under age group, and most often by handguns (dont have any data to share right now). at the time i sort of assumed that kind of love of handguns would translate into more 'child' gun deaths, but that doesnt appear to be the case according to the data you showed

still, we know violence and gun violence is far more prevalent in the black community than any other ethnic group. heartbreaking

I currently live in Vegas and watched the 'breaking news' live last night. It was horrible.

Randall was not home when the incident occured, he was on a plane flying into Vegas. The news reporters showed footage of Randall arriving at the house, supposedly unaware of the situation that had recently unfolded.

With the high rate of pool ownership in this city, incidents like this happen too often.

My prayers go out to the Cunningham family.

That is horrible news. :thumbsup: Anyone who has children knows what it's like to worry about things like this happening. The worrying sucks, I can't imagine what they must be feeling right now. Hug your children as often as you can.

I have a son sho had leukemnia a the age of two. He is now 11 years old and I do hug him many tines a day. He is doing well.