What happened to LSD?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done it a couple times…trying to find a substitute for weed when I know a drug screen is possibly coming up within a few months.

It was mildly hallucinogenic/psychedelic for me. First time I bought it at the smoke shop and did a small hit before going into the supermarket. It was weird. One thing is that walking seemed funny…my quad muscles seemed particularly vigorous and I felt like I was "walking silly." My balance was a bit off. Also, the people in the store all seemed a bit physically distorted in terms of their facial features. Slightly grotesque. I remember being highly amused and thinking I must have had a ridiculous grin on my face.

Also there seemed to be some sort of spiral motion sensation going on which was accompanied by a noise which I can't really describe.

The second time was at a friend's cabin in the Sierra foothills. We were playing cards and I became a bit short tempered............

Your friend's heads thought it was a bit more than just short tempered as they rolled down that flight of stairs.

I don;t need drugs.

I am doing the Adkins diet for thirty days. It has been 15 days so far.

Because of the diet, I have not had liquor for 15 days, so I have been having some great hallucinations (pink elephants, etc)

I also have sleep apnea, so I stop breathing in my sleep which also causes great hallucinations

I have some plant growing on my ranch that the Indians used to take as a hallucinogenic. Not on any banned drug/herb list as far as I know. Don't know the name of it right now, it's been a while since the arborist told me about that.

Peyote?

Sadly people of my generation(18-25) would rather do oxy, x, and other stuff along those lines. I'm not against smoking a joint or anything, nor am I against trying acid and shrooms as I've tried both and had great times doing so. Never got anything to visual from either with the exception of the first time I tried acid and thought I could feel a boat/car/something trying to come through the wall. I have mostly been kinda lost in thought for half an hour to quiet a few hours which I def. preferred to being tanked. Anyways, shrooms are surprisingly easy to get if you know someone that has a good product for sale; acid on the other hand is something I've just "come across."

I tell the women that I think everyone should do some kind of hallucinogenic at some point in time, she doesn't agree at all.... but shes the kind that should try it.

anyone ever try salvia here? It is legal in CT- you can buy it at shops. It is by far the craziest drug I have ever tried. Very intense for 10 minutes or so- then back to normal in 20 minutes

Heard some stories. Sounds a little scary for those 10 minutes. Not sure about long term effects. Never did shrooms but at least I know people who have used them regularly and seem no worse for it.

PTR

anyone ever try salvia here? It is legal in CT- you can buy it at shops. It is by far the craziest drug I have ever tried. Very intense for 10 minutes or so- then back to normal in 20 minutes

I read somewhere that saliva is 100% fatal - causing slow death in virtually all humans who swallowed it in even the tiniest amounts, when done repeatedly over a prolonged period of time.