Mid-life Crisis

damj

Mid-life Crisis ... What did you / will you roll with?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. For thise you have had, or are planning your mid-life crisis ... what's it gonna be?

• Hot younger lady
    • New car
    • New motorcycle
    • Boat / jet-ski, etc
    • Other
    • I don't need no stinkin' mid-life crisis

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I have had my mid-life crisis or if it is still coming, I did get an F-150 a few years ago, which is something I had always wanted, maybe I should look over the menu of items appropriate for a mid life crisis, can I pick more than one?

I guess this must be the mid life. I'm 50 . I just picked up my new motorcycle Wednesday night. A Yamaha 1300 Royalstar Touring Deluxe. My wife and I just love it have put about 350 miles on it since Wednesday night. I also got a F-150 about 6 months ago. Yes all 3 of my boys are out of the house.

Lilac 10K? Oh man.....I'm calling in your MBL card.

Google Lilac Festival in Rochester, you fag. :lol:

(I couldn't friggin' resist..... ya old coot!) :w00t:

No problemo Squokka!

Funk 49 live, baybee!!!!

Wow you are old if you remember that. :thumbsup:

Google Lilac Festival in Rochester, you fag. :lol:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....put a "George" in front of it and now it's all manly. Pole Smoker! :w00t:

No problemo Squokka!

:beer:

Wow you are old if you remember that. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah?

Do do do do do do do.....livin' in the USA!

I guess this must be the mid life. I'm 50 . I just picked up my new motorcycle Wednesday night. A Yamaha 1300 Royalstar Touring Deluxe. My wife and I just love it have put about 350 miles on it since Wednesday night.

BIKES ROCK!!! :thumbsup:

Got though it 15 years ago when I moved to Alaska, in my 30's. I remember driving by OLV on Ridge and south park? and thinking you better get going Jim or you will be a old man in the hospital thinking "if only I".

Been a life of adventure since. I sure don't need a motorcycle. Would love some Mighty's tho.

Here is a version of Buffalo Springfield's 'Bluebird' off the James Gang's first LP, Yer Album

This was GIVEN AWAY at a Led Zeppelin concert in Buffalo. James Gang was a little low warm up band at the time (1968?).

I guess this must be the mid life. I'm 50 . I just picked up my new motorcycle Wednesday night. A Yamaha 1300 Royalstar Touring Deluxe. My wife and I just love it have put about 350 miles on it since Wednesday night. I also got a F-150 about 6 months ago. Yes all 3 of my boys are out of the house.

great bike! I'm a yamaha gold certified tech, never seen a problem with the tour deluxe! although my personal preference would prefer the road star warrior, but I'm 23... long ways from a mid life crisis even though i just sold my sport bike

I was always partial to the Wilmer and Dukes version of Living in the USA:

http://funky16corners.wordpress.com/2007/0...ing-in-the-usa/

Can't find it on normal channels, but I found it on Grooveshark:

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/artist/Wil...he+Dukes/992825

Here is a version of Buffalo Springfield's 'Bluebird' off the James Gang's first LP, Yer Album

This was GIVEN AWAY at a Led Zeppelin concert in Buffalo. James Gang was a little low warm up band at the time (1968?).

Interesting studio jam. I always tended to like the v up to 9-10, though.

I was always partial to the Wilmer and Dukes version of Living in the USA:

http://funky16corners.wordpress.com/2007/0...ing-in-the-usa/

Can't find it on normal channels, but I found it on Grooveshark:

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/artist/Wil...he+Dukes/992825

Now THAT was pretty damn good! I gotta hear me some more Wilmer. Wonder why I'm drawing a complete blank?

Thanks D.