Worst NFL stadium issue you have had, anywhere

Last year went to the texans game at the ralph. Had won tickets so we were about halfway up the rockpile in the cheap seats. Was not a good game. With the exception of the end-around by TO for a TD, there was nothing much to chear for, and no one was cheering, everyone was just sitting around watching the game and feeling depressed. except for a group of 10 completely wasted 20 somethings in the front row of my section. They werent cheering or being rowdy or anything, they just wouldn't sit down. Just stood there with their $10 beers in hand and watched the game, completely blocking the view of everyone behind them unless they too stood up. We collectively asked them to sit down so we could see, got some **** about if we wanted to sit then stay home, and finally called security over. They talked to them for about 5 mins, the people refused to sit, but finally they sat. Just long enough for security to walk away. Took 4 times before the either decided it wasnt worth the hastle, they moved, or we left because it was just getting depressing (I forget now what the outcome was).

If you have front row seats in the 200s, you do not need to stand to see the game unless something interesting is happening! Sit or move to the back of the section!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the Ralph last year, I'm in Sec 112, Row 30, and I was standing up now and again cheering and trying to get people fired up (it's hard these days). Some lame fan a few rows back had security come ask me to sit down...It's a Buffalo Bills home game for cryin out loud! Luckily, I used to work secuirty at the games and happened to know the guard. I kept on doing what I was doing and everyone around me loved it, except for that lame fan a few rows back.

No, they didnt. I hate when tards like you do this. Go to the game, watch the game, cheer when appropriate, and get a clue man. Nobody is there to see you, its not about you.

You're an idiot for thinking anyone around you was entertained by your selfish antics. Those were not cheers or smiles from those people, its was the look an sound of embarrasment and uncomortableness.

$***head

FedEx Field Bills @ Redskins, the Shawn Taylor tribute game.

I sat infront of a 4 feet wide by the entire stadium high structural pole.

Daniel Snyder is a penis face.

He remodeled the stadium to squeeze in seats.

I had to watch the game on a 36" Tube TV that was hanging precariously, at an angle from the ceiling.

If I ever see the Arse in person I'm going to step on him.

Yeah, that pissses me off. I hate that if you want to sit down and be quiet stay home otherwise get your a$$ up and be loud.

What pisses me off more is spending a bunch $$ and some azzholes in the stadium thinking they are the designated section leaders and everything becomes about themselves.

Here's a concept. Despite what your "beer" ego wants, when the Bills Offense is coming to the line, that's NOT the time to be loud.

I went to the Meadowlands in Bledsoe's last season, where the Jets knocked his immobile ass all over the field. The whole game, there was this stereotypical NY/NJer with his head over my left shoulder, drunk as all get out yelling "Hey Bledsoe, you suck!" in my ear. It was a joy.

I've got two; 1st is 1980, Bills vs Jets at Shea Stadium. When we could see the stadium from the car, it was 3 hours before the game....we missed about 5 minutes of the first quarter because of massive traffic. Shea was just horrible for football. Because it was round, half the "good" seats were 12 miles from the field. And we had bad seats...the open-end end-zone, where the Mets eventually put their picnic section. These were temporary, wooden bleachers....the type you see at your local high school. It was rainy and cold, and the wood soaked up all the water. No vendors came to that area, and bathrooms were nowhere near us. Dimwitted Jets fans (are there any other) just waltzed up from their assigned seats in the back rows and stood in front of us....until shoved out of the way. But the day turned out pretty good. Fergy hit Frank Lewis for a game winning 31 yd TD with about :15 left. And the play happened right in front of me, and was the only thing that happened the whole game that I saw clearly.

The second one is Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, late '90s. People around the country have no idea what a decrepit old dump that place is. It is passable for college games, especially for ASU students who paid less than $40 for season tickets. But at NFL prices, you need better than metal bleachers that reach a temperature of 9000 degrees on a September afternoon. You need better concessions. You need bathrooms that when you walk into them you aren't ankle deep in mystery liquid. It was still a better place to watch a game than Shea, however.

I saw the last game at Cleveland Municipal. Ernest Byner won the game with a long run before he, the team, and the stadium retired. I still have part of my seat.

It was the worst because I grew up a Cleveland fan, playing football in Ohio.

No, they didnt. I hate when tards like you do this. Go to the game, watch the game, cheer when appropriate, and get a clue man. Nobody is there to see you, its not about you.

You're an idiot for thinking anyone around you was entertained by your selfish antics. Those were not cheers or smiles from those people, its was the look an sound of embarrasment and uncomortableness.

$***head

You live life once. You go to Bills games to cheer them on. I would be cheering them on as loud as can be when they are on D. If on O i would be a bit more subtle so that the offense can call audibles if need be. I would never give someone a hard time for cheering the Bills on. If we were losing then of course it would be a bit harder to swallow the cheers. But u can never stop. Always support your team. From what he said i don't see how he over did it?

This isn't my story, it comes from my uncle. It was a Monday night game in the 70's and he was on acid. The game got a bit "like a pinball game on tilt", so he went to take a leak and saw a little kid trying to wake up his father who was passed out with his head in the pisser. "Wake up, daddy. wake up!"

Trashed flirty Canadian girls in RWS obeying commands to the chant " SHOW YOUR breasts! SHOW YOUR breasts!" they then proceed to start hooking up with random guys sitting next to them. It was traumatizing 0:)

At the Ralph last year, I'm in Sec 112, Row 30, and I was standing up now and again cheering and trying to get people fired up (it's hard these days). Some lame fan a few rows back had security come ask me to sit down...It's a Buffalo Bills home game for cryin out loud! Luckily, I used to work secuirty at the games and happened to know the guard. I kept on doing what I was doing and everyone around me loved it, except for that lame fan a few rows back.

Were you wasted, making this motion while standing 0:) yelling "GET UP!!! C'MON GET UPPP!"..... all this while it's 3rd and long for the Bills offense?

Trashed flirty Canadian girls in RWS obeying commands to the chant " SHOW YOUR breasts! SHOW YOUR breasts!" they then proceed to start hooking up with random guys sitting next to them. It was traumatizing 0:)

Were you wasted, making this motion while standing :lol: yelling "GET UP!!! C'MON GET UPPP!"..... all this while it's 3rd and long for the Bills offense? :wallbash:

They parked you in rows of 10 at the pre-renovated Soldier Field surface lots, unlike the normal rows of two. So, you would be stuck in the middle of a pack of cars and had to wait for up to four cars to leave before you could pull out. Or you had to do weird repositioning to work your way through a maze to get out.

At one game, we were stuck in the lot for two hours, stuck behind a group of post game tailgaters that refused to let us out, just ignoring our request. We were parked in from the other side by a guy tending to his girlfriend puking her guts out, and also refused to move his car.

I went to the Cowboys/Bills game here in Dallas several years ago....watched Beldsoe and Parcels embrace before the game...watched the Bills lose...walking to our car after the game fans were walking in the road with cars exiting right next to them...SUV rolls slowly up...don't give it a thought...window rolls down...driver punches me right in the left eye 0:):wallbash: ..my wife says WTF was that? Took me a second to process what happened.

Guess I am an asswhole. :lol:

I could almost understand it if we had won and I was whooping it up, but we lost the fuggin game ferchrissakes.

I went to the Cowboys/Bills game here in Dallas several years ago....watched Beldsoe and Parcels embrace before the game...watched the Bills lose...walking to our car after the game fans were walking in the road with cars exiting right next to them...SUV rolls slowly up...don't give it a thought...window rolls down...driver punches me right in the left eye 0:):wallbash: ..my wife says WTF was that? Took me a second to process what happened.

Guess I am an asswhole. :lol:

I could almost understand it if we had won and I was whooping it up, but we lost the fuggin game ferchrissakes.

Someone from TBD?

Just a guess.. :wallbash:

Seriously, terrible story. My guess is a Cowboy fan @ the Ralph likely wouldn't fare much better..

Anytime you go to an away game you are fair game for excessive harassment, especially if you are not with a group of BILLS fans. There's a lot to be said for safety in numbers.

I've had 2 unwelcome experiences, 1 in Seattle and 1 in San Diego.

Falcons @ Bills - 2005. I brought my girlfriend (at the time) to attend the game with me. We were seated in my season tickets in the Rockpile. At one point, second half, I believe, a fight got started a couple of sections to our right (almost mid endzone, right below the scoreboard). It didn't take long for things to escalate, with more and more people fighting - I was obviously trying to watch the game and keep an eye on her, so I didn't really see it unfold. It took a while for security to get things under control (probably 15-20 minutes, real time) and when it was all over, a person in a Falcons jersey was taken out on a gurney, bleeding. Rumor has it that the person was stabbed.

Regardless, I wasn't able to convince her to attend any games with me again. Thank you rowdy Bills & Falcons fans. 0:)

You live life once. You go to Bills games to cheer them on. I would be cheering them on as loud as can be when they are on D. If on O i would be a bit more subtle so that the offense can call audibles if need be. I would never give someone a hard time for cheering the Bills on. If we were losing then of course it would be a bit harder to swallow the cheers. But u can never stop. Always support your team. From what he said i don't see how he over did it?

What you're talking about is completely different than what I commented on. Cheer on your team, hard, soft, whatever....but stop trying to get anyone else involved in anything you're doing.

That was what that jackass was referring to. I said he was standing up trying to rile up the crowd, etc....

People like me are there to watch the game live, not to talk to or interact with the other people there. Its idiots like this that skew my concentration on the game. While this $***head is trying to get some attention from the people in his section, I'm watching the sideline, substitutions, who's on the bike, etc.

So I think you just read what I was saying wrong. Im just saying that idiot is a distraction, not cheering on your team.