jeremiah masoli

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well bringing in 20 QB's and seeing if their first throw wobbles isn't likely the best way to find a good one.

PTR

:unsure: Indeed. Fortunately Ice isn't the HC.

I follow the Ducks and have been to many games out here. Masoli is not known for throwing the ball... he had his moments, but his passing game is not a strength. He also drops the ball on the ground too much at crucial points in the game. I never felt like he would even have a shot at the NFL. Masoli is too short and won't be able to fake out/run over NFL guys. If it wasn't for CK's offensive strategy no one would even know this guy's name.

I follow the Ducks and have been to many games out here. Masoli is not known for throwing the ball... he had his moments, but his passing game is not a strength. He also drops the ball on the ground too much at crucial points in the game. I never felt like he would even have a shot at the NFL. Masoli is too short and won't be able to fake out/run over NFL guys. If it wasn't for CK's offensive strategy no one would even know this guy's name.

I'm in Oregon and like Blanco see almost every game. This is exactly how i'd describe Masoli. Great post.

Well bringing in 20 QB's and seeing if their first throw wobbles isn't likely the best way to find a good one.

PTR

Yeah but sitting through a grueling season like last year is.....again we don't have a good one on our roster.

Thanks.