Icing - a new drinking "game"

Just Jack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are a nation of idiots, easily manipulated by lame marketing schemes.

It doesn't seem stupid simply because you have grown up. I think it seems stupid because it is really freakin' stupid.

I think some drinking games are kinda fun. This is simply idiotic and obviously manufactured by someone associated with Smirnoff Ice.

We are a nation of idiots, easily manipulated by lame marketing schemes.

It doesn't seem stupid simply because you have grown up. I think it seems stupid because it is really freakin' stupid.

I think some drinking games are kinda fun. This is simply idiotic and obviously manufactured by someone associated with Smirnoff Ice.

How stupid is it? Substitute "hitting oneself in the head with a hammer" for "drinking Smirnoff Ice", and it actually seems less stupid.

Even celebrities and pro football players play

ICED BRA!!!!

I'm with Darnell on that one...

Dockett: Yeah, that’s the rules of your retarded little frat boy bull **** that I ain’t never agreed to. I subscribe to the Darnell-Dockett-Does-The-!@#$-He-Wants game. According to those rules, I ain’t gotta do **** I don’t wanna. And I don’t wanna do that ****.

Interesting concept for a drinking game, but stupid nonetheless.

Here's my question...why is it played with a womanly drink like Smirnoff fuggin Ice?

This article actually reminded me...a couple weeks ago, I was in a bar with some friends and the guys at the table next to us all started chugging Smirnoff Ices and chanting "ICES ICES ICES ICES". At the time I thought they were just being weird and fruity, but now I realize they must have been playing this dumb-ass game.

Interesting concept for a drinking game, but stupid nonetheless.

Here's my question...why is it played with a womanly drink like Smirnoff fuggin Ice?

This article actually reminded me...a couple weeks ago, I was in a bar with some friends and the guys at the table next to us all started chugging Smirnoff Ices and chanting "ICES ICES ICES ICES". At the time I thought they were just being weird and fruity, but now I realize they must have been playing this dumb-ass game.

its supposed to embarrass the person being "iced", by being forced to down a fruity smirnoff in a public place, although ive never seen it in person, I imagine the game makes all parties involved look stupid.

Even celebrities and pro football players play

ICED BRA!!!!

"The !@#$ I can’t. So, now what? You gonna have bad bro form? How we supposed to respect a quarterback who got bad bro form? ****, I bet Kurt Warner would’ve already been finished chugging it by now. Would’ve added a little prayer after it too"

hilarious

its supposed to embarrass the person being "iced", by being forced to down a fruity smirnoff in a public place, although ive never seen it in person, I imagine the game makes all parties involved look stupid.

This is correct.

We just got done doing this at a bachelor party last week. No one wanted to participate as we started on the golf course, but by the time we got back to the hotel it got to be pretty funny. Bachelor parties are not supposed to be highly intellectual pursuits. If you really hate someone - warm pineapple is the worst.

:flirt: I have an all day bachelor party coming up, and yes icing will be in full effect.

I am going to pick up some Ice and start icing my girlfriend. She told me about this game- so she knows the rules

I trust you are both joking.

If someone approached me with this Zima substitute and expected me to drink it, or worse have one somewhere on my person, I would smack the bottle out their hand.

"Bra, you have to drink it. You got ICED!"

No, you freakin moron, I don't have to drink it.

Game over!