Josh Reed signs with the Chargers

Excellent news, I was afraid the Bills might re-sign him if he remained free going into the pre-season. I believe now only Kelsay, Lindell, McGee, and Moorman remain from the disgraceful 2003 team of losers.

I'm glad he's not with the Bills anymore but I hope he does well with San Diego

I wouldn't describe myself as "glad". He was neither the best nor the worst we have seen in recent years. He made a good number of strong plays in short yardage situations and his hands were, generally, solid. That being said, he wasn't getting any better and that's what we need at this point. Stay classy San Diego...

He always looked like he might take that next step after a slow start to his career, but never really did here, other than glimpses on third down. I met him once after a TC practice during an autograph session a few years ago and he seemed like a legimitately nice guy, so I hope he does well in SD.

Highly overrated and this shows that. If he was as good of a blocker and possession receiver as everyone claims, he would have been snapped up ASAP. Average receiver at best, and won't do anything spectacular in SD... if he plays.

Highly overrated and this shows that. If he was as good of a blocker and possession receiver as everyone claims, he would have been snapped up ASAP. Average receiver at best, and won't do anything spectacular in SD... if he plays.

I guess he is better then TO then, seeing as how TO has had no interest and still on the market

I guess he is better then TO then, seeing as how TO has had no interest and still on the market

come on tell me you aren't being serious. You don't think anything about his age and character concerns don't have anything to do with it

come on tell me you aren't being serious. You don't think anything about his age and character concerns don't have anything to do with it

AP might be sarcastic. Can't really tell.

The other factor is that TO is reportedly seeking $5 million to play this year.