Schobel says he's not coming back

yall

Damn right is because the color of their skin ........Bruce Smith was villified and he was the best D.End ever in the AFC.... A Hall of Famer . Let schoebal look more like Bruce and all Hell would have broken out. Peters wasnt happy because he was severly under paid and we have been paying the price for the past two years (thanks Russ)........Your crazy if you thought schoebal showed up ready to play .....He is nothing more than a over paid white Defensive end of a last ranked defense for the past 8 years or since his arrival and on top of that was given 50 million like he was performing like Bruce Smith , Richard Seymore or Julius Peppers ...people that offenses had to actually game plan......I am white and I know that. So stop living in your fantasy world......Mckelvin makes one mistake he gets a cross burned in front of his house .....Schoebal has been ran over for the past 8 years and not a peep from Buffalo fans and add insult to injury they give him a 50 million contract. Oh yea Russ was on crack when they gave his a** that kind of money ......................................Why do you think we put up with sub par QB play when we know M.VICK is the best option . Why do we act like what Rothelesberger done the past years Rapping two girls is not more scandolous than what Vince Young did fighting at a Bar......But the coverage on the news and the talk at my company you would have thought that Vince Young raped someone .... Please Wake Up get your Head Out of the Sand

Great, another whiney race baiting troll with a double digit IQ. When you have nothing intelligent to say just play the race card. Nobody's impressed, but you can feel like a victim and wallow in your own pathetic self-pity.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn right is because the color of their skin ........Bruce Smith was villified and he was the best D.End ever in the AFC.... A Hall of Famer . Let schoebal look more like Bruce and all Hell would have broken out. Peters wasnt happy because he was severly under paid and we have been paying the price for the past two years (thanks Russ)........Your crazy if you thought schoebal showed up ready to play .....He is nothing more than a over paid white Defensive end of a last ranked defense for the past 8 years or since his arrival and on top of that was given 50 million like he was performing like Bruce Smith , Richard Seymore or Julius Peppers ...people that offenses had to actually game plan......I am white and I know that. So stop living in your fantasy world......Mckelvin makes one mistake he gets a cross burned in front of his house .....Schoebal has been ran over for the past 8 years and not a peep from Buffalo fans and add insult to injury they give him a 50 million contract. Oh yea Russ was on crack when they gave his a** that kind of money ......................................Why do you think we put up with sub par QB play when we know M.VICK is the best option . Why do we act like what Rothelesberger done the past years Rapping two girls is not more scandolous than what Vince Young did fighting at a Bar......But the coverage on the news and the talk at my company you would have thought that Vince Young raped someone .... Please Wake Up get your Head Out of the Sand

Your post is more racist than anything that is involved in this subject. Bruce Smith was villified? Those fans were yelling BRUUUUUUUCE not BOOOOOOOOO! So Schobel wasn't an overpaid defensive end, he was an overpaid WHITE defensive end-and you're not the racist one? Schobel hasn't been run over for the past 8 years, you don't make the Pro Bowl multiple times by getting ran over. Mike Vick is the best answer? The best answer for what? It is obvious he has lost more than a step being out of football, I guess being villified and punished for things a white guy wouldn't have gotten villified or punished for in your opinion. You are the one with your head in the sand, or somewhere else.

You are so wrong in so many ways that I won't even attempt to refute you. Let's just say even Jesse Jackson would hesitate to say what you just did, but if he did he might also spell things right.

Your post is more racist than anything that is involved in this subject. Bruce Smith was villified? Those fans were yelling BRUUUUUUUCE not BOOOOOOOOO! So Schobel wasn't an overpaid defensive end, he was an overpaid WHITE defensive end-and you're not the racist one? Schobel hasn't been run over for the past 8 years, you don't make the Pro Bowl multiple times by getting ran over. Mike Vick is the best answer? The best answer for what? It is obvious he has lost more than a step being out of football, I guess being villified and punished for things a white guy wouldn't have gotten villified or punished for in your opinion. You are the one with your head in the sand, or somewhere else.

Ooh, Ooh, I have a really strong suspicion of which "somewhere else" you might be referring to.....

Sir, you have issues that none of us here can help you with. And by the way, Bruce was an ass in addition to being one of the all time greats.

Schobel played very well (not to Bruce Smith's level of course) but very well none the less.

......and YOUR posts are the most racist posts I've read at this site.