Who are some famous #7's and #21's

major

I am about to change the lettering on my Losman and McGahee jerseys to other names. That's why I need some famous names for 7 and 21.

Sadly, I actually remember all these:

Number 7s:

Mike Mercer

Benny Russell

Greg Cater

Bruce Mathison

Marv Bateman

Grant Guthrie

Number 21s:

Bobby Burnett (Rookie of Year 1966)

Tom Flores

Art Whittington

Chris Watson (Punt Catcher)

Don Wilson

Who are some famous Bills that wore numbers 7 and 21?

For 7, Flutie, Losman, and Gilbert came to mind. Any others???

For 21, McGahee came to mind. Any others???

I think CJ Spiller is going to wear 21? That could work out nicely for you.

Flutie is the best # 7 that I can remember.

So Flutie is the most famous out of the bunch

McGahee is known for his college career, but not famous for his Bills (or NFL) career

Losman is more notorious (1st round bust) than famous

Spiller is known for being a high draft pick. Now whether he becomes famous or another notorious top 10 bust is yet to be seen

Number 7s:

Mike Mercer

Benny Russell

Greg Cater

Bruce Mathison

Marv Bateman

Grant Guthrie

Number 21s:

Tom Flores

Art Whittington

Chris Watson (Punt Catcher)

Don Wilson

Man, 21 is my favorite number and I always thoght Chris Watson was the best punt catcher in the history of the NFL. I mean he specialized at doin just that and playing a little safety. Fair catches, catching the ball to be mauled b/c he did not run, catching punts in warm ups. Loved him.

Man, 21 is my favorite number and I always thoght Chris Watson was the best punt catcher in the history of the NFL. I mean he specialized at doin just that and playing a little safety. Fair catches, catching the ball to be mauled b/c he did not run, catching punts in warm ups. Loved him.

lol, I !@#$ing hated watson

Number 21s:

Tom Flores

I remember really liking Bobby Burnett. This being Buffalo, the next year he tore up a knee and over time limped out of football.

I thought Flores was 12. He was the throw-in to the Daryle Lamonica for Art Powell trade, along with Glenn Bass to the Raiders. That way each team got what it really wanted (Powell and Lamonica) plus a warm body to replace what it gave up (the Bills got a spare QB, Oakland got a spare WR).

And this being Buffalo, Flores ended playing more than Powell, who was a complete bust. Lamonica went supernova for the Raiders. I don't remember Bass ever doing anything for them.

He was an outstanding Punt Muffer/Fumbler/Ballsailingrightoverhisgoodamnedheader, as well.

flores NEVER wore 21, he wore 16 , not the number he wore in oakland. i believe he wore 15 in oakland, kemp had it here , obviously.

I remember him wearing 16 too, but according to the 2005 Bills media guide, he wore 21 as well.