A Few Tid Bits Of Info From Chris Brown

H2o

I'm going to predict the Qb rotation will be

1) Fitpatrick

2) Edwards

3) Brohm

4) Brown

( This is the first week of OTA's. Coming out in anything different than how they ended last season would indicate they like someone better than another. If this is truly an open compeition, then I'm guessing that's how it will start.)

Personally, I never want to see Ryan Fitzpatrick in a Bills uniform again.

I'm guessing the WR depth chart will be...

1) Evans

2) Johnson

3) Parrish

4) Hardy

5) Jackson

6) Easley

( And I expect by the end of training camp, Easley to be 5 and Jackson to be back on the street)

RB seems pretty easy to me.

1) Jackson

2) Lynch

Spiller will factor in with about 5-8 carries a game, 4-5 returns a game and 3-4 receptions a game.

Fitzy is not going tot be the starting QB. The opeing day starter will either be Edwards or Brohm. Most likely, it will be Edwards.

I'm anxious to see what Gailey can do to improve our QBs knowing the NFL success that he is had with less than adequate talents like K. Stewart.

Jackson and Lynch will likely see the bulk of the carries, but expect Spiller to get his fair share as well. I expect Siller to be the X-factor for the offense this year and to be on the field on offense an awful lot. He will play RB and WR and will be given the ball in open space by design.

Many people think that Spiller can be this year's verson of Chris Johnson.

On paper, our WRs are not great, but do have a lot of potential. Here's an evaualtion:

Evans - his talent and speed are obvious; he's a proven NFL starter.

Hardy - former R2 pick has great size and athleticism and is in his second year; he's got a lot to learn and a lot to prove.

Easley - R4 pick is very fluid and athletic; he's got good size and good hands; he's very green at this point.

Parrish - former R2 pick is that scat-back type that Gailey likes; he could be a dangerous player in Gailey's offense; throw

him short passes and passes behind the LOS and watch him go.

Johnson - former R6 pick is a good possession receiver and now has some experience; he should contribute this year.

Jackson - former R2 pick by N.E. is big and strong the way that Nix likes them; he's got the ability to contribute this year.

Overall, no real big names on offense, but expect to see a lot of Jackson, Lynch, Evans, and Spiller with the likes of TE Nelson, Hardy, Parrish, and Johnson mixed in.

If you consider Spiller to be part of the WR group then that group doesn't look to be that bad.

Hardy, Easley, Johnson, and Jackson all have the NFL body type and ahtleticism to succeed as NFL WRs. They just need the right coaching the the time to develop.

I'm going to predict the Qb rotation will be

1) Fitpatrick

2) Edwards

3) Brohm

4) Brown

( This is the first week of OTA's. Coming out in anything different than how they ended last season would indicate they like someone better than another. If this is truly an open compeition, then I'm guessing that's how it will start.)

Personally, I never want to see Ryan Fitzpatrick in a Bills uniform again.

I'm guessing the WR depth chart will be...

1) Evans

2) Johnson

3) Parrish

4) Hardy

5) Jackson

6) Easley

( And I expect by the end of training camp, Easley to be 5 and Jackson to be back on the street)

RB seems pretty easy to me.

1) Jackson

2) Lynch

Spiller will factor in with about 5-8 carries a game, 4-5 returns a game and 3-4 receptions a game.

If Spiller makes magic with every touch of the ball, it will be in his hands early and often. He will be most of the offense.

Why in the world would you make such a statement? Fitz is the IDEAL backup QB.

It's simple. To be effective in the NFL at certain positions, there are must-have qualities, and there are "it would be nice to have" qualities.

Fitz has a couple of qualities that are nice to have. A good deep ball and solid mobility. However, he lacks one VERY important quality that is not a luxury. He has terrible accuracy. You can't depend on any QB at the NFL level for any point in time if they can't deliver the ball accurately. Edwards might frustrate us with his checkdowns....he might look like he doesn't care at certain points and he might have the worlds most annoying personality....but he has the accuracy to succeed at the QB position. He's currently the only guy on our depth chart I know that about. Fitz is the only one I know DOESN'T have the accuracy.

So, unless you want to see a bunch of 10/27 115 yard performances, I'd say it's time you realize Fitzpatrick isn't an NFL QB.

I'm interested to see if Whitner can beat out Scott @ SS. I don't think there's ever been a real battle throughout camp for a position that Whitner was slated to play. Hopefully, now fully healthy, Whitner will show us something.

I am most interested to see if Parrish could be utilized properly.....and produce

Me too. Not that I expect him to be a pro-bowl WR, but I think Roscoe was the most mis-used player by DJ. He's not an every down kind of guy, but he's the kind of player you have to find some plays for.

It's simple. To be effective in the NFL at certain positions, there are must-have qualities, and there are "it would be nice to have" qualities.

Fitz has a couple of qualities that are nice to have. A good deep ball and solid mobility. However, he lacks one VERY important quality that is not a luxury. He has terrible accuracy. You can't depend on any QB at the NFL level for any point in time if they can't deliver the ball accurately. Edwards might frustrate us with his checkdowns....he might look like he doesn't care at certain points and he might have the worlds most annoying personality....but he has the accuracy to succeed at the QB position. He's currently the only guy on our depth chart I know that about. Fitz is the only one I know DOESN'T have the accuracy.

So, unless you want to see a bunch of 10/27 115 yard performances, I'd say it's time you realize Fitzpatrick isn't an NFL QB.

Fitz is an ideal BACKUP -- I haven't heard anyone lobbying for him to be the starter. Fitz is smart, has a live arm, is a good teammate, and can provide adequate play over the short term. Perfect backup material.

Fitz is an ideal BACKUP -- I haven't heard anyone lobbying for him to be the starter. Fitz is smart, has a live arm, is a good teammate, and can provide adequate play over the short term. Perfect backup material.

Sure, if you want a backup who can't complete passes on a consistent basis, then he is everything you are looking for.

Sure, if you want a backup who can't complete passes on a consistent basis, then he is everything you are looking for.

QB rating of 70 last year, which was 45th overall (or 35th if you eliminate guys who threw fewer than 40 passes). Since 64 guys have either a starting or backup QB job in the NFL, it seems as though Fitz is a decent backup option.

I think the bottom line is that we finally have a coach who can come in and help these players play at the top of their game. He will put them ALL in position to succeed, its just up to them to go out and make the most of it.

I think we actually will be seeing teams GAME-PLAN for us now...and they WILL have to "game-plan" for a number of players this team has on offense...AND defense.

Spiller, Lynch, F. Jackson, Evans, Nelson...are obvious. However, I also think that teams will NOW have to prepare to defend Roscoe Parrish, and I also believe that Chad Jackson will become a factor for the Bills. I like ALL of our WR's and think they have a very solid set of skills to be potential. They all have a very high ceiling as far as potential goes.

Evans, Johnson, Hardy, Parrish, Easley, Jackson...will be the WR's with David Nelson going to the P.S. if they don't want to keep 7 WR's, but I think D. Nelson has potential as well. He is big with decent speed and good hands. He could surprise.

I also believe, like I mentioned above, that teams WILL have to "game-plan" for specific players on our defense as well this year. Byrd and Whitner, I believe, will become an extremely solid duo as safeties. A top unit in the league. McGee, McKelvin and Florence make up for 3 very good CB's. So, teams will have to be careful passing against us.

Teams will have to be even more careful with the likes of Aaron Maybin and (hopefully) Aaron Schobel coming off the edges. Poke all you want at Aaron Maybin, but I am calling it now...he will have double-digit sacks this year. Teams will have to pass more on us because our run-defense will be much more stout. This will result in more sacks/turnovers. I also think the Alex Carrington and Antonio Coleman will become 2 strong forces for our defense this year.

I think we will be much improved...just from the infusion of new coaches, schemes and philosophies...especially with most of it being offensive minded. However, I think we are finally bringing in FOOTBALL players and that'll help tremendously.\

I just see NO WAY we are worse off than the last couple of years.

+1