[closed]Bleacher Report Top 5 Q.B's

I never expected righting the "Flutie is a Stud" post that 2 days later there would be 8 pages & 148 replies .That just tells me that love him or hate him Flutie was a very noticed player and a VERY hot topic that holds a lot of different opinions !!

But i went to "Bleachereport.com by accident in a link from the Rumblings site and my thoughts were all but confirmed & the little man that could record speaks for itself !! (I love it when I'm right!) don't know how to post a link or i would do it . I know there will be one wise a** out there but go ahead i can take it !!!!

If you go to that site you will see that in the Bills 50 years of existence Flutie yes i did say our own GREAT Q.B.

Douglas Flutie is #4 BEST ALL TIME BILLS Q.B. & HIS RECORD IN 3 SEASONS WAS 22-9 So all you flutie haters go & read for your self

Bleachereport.com Buffalo Bills all time Positional Rankings : THE TOP 5 Q.B';S

And remember it's not best season it's ALL TIME ------50 YEARS WORTH !!!!!

:thumbsup: PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE & SMOKE IT !!!!

I never expected righting the "Flutie is a Stud" post that 2 days later there would be 8 pages & 148 replies .That just tells me that love him or hate him Flutie was a very noticed player and a VERY hot topic that holds a lot of different opinions !!

But i went to "Bleachereport.com by accident in a link from the Rumblings site and my thoughts were all but confirmed & the little man that could record speaks for itself !! (I love it when I'm right!) don't know how to post a link or i would do it . I know there will be one wise a** out there but go ahead i can take it !!!!

If you go to that site you will see that in the Bills 50 years of existence Flutie yes i did say our own GREAT Q.B.

Douglas Flutie is #4 BEST ALL TIME BILLS Q.B. & HIS RECORD IN 3 SEASONS WAS 22-9 So all you flutie haters go & read for your self

Bleachereport.com Buffalo Bills all time Positional Rankings : THE TOP 5 Q.B';S

And remember it's not best season it's ALL TIME ------50 YEARS WORTH !!!!!

:thumbsup: PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE & SMOKE IT !!!!

link:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/394378-...ve-quarterbacks

Very impressive...considering the Bills only had 3 QB's worth a crap in 50+ years. :thumbsup: I guess that makes Dougie the best of the Bills bad QB's.

PTR

22-9 does not equal bad. Obviously hes not Jim Kelly but to say hes bad, well, is just incorrect.

Most of the problem with Flutie is that he is so red-assed. The "i'm a little guy who gets no respect" routine got old and he let guys like Jimmie Johnson actually get the best of him mentally. He was never a nice person and has never been a favorite in ANY lockeroom. That being said, he was exciting to watch and was one of the few franchise saviors in Bills history.

BTW, it's not hard to crack the the Bills top 5 QB's. I would imagine Reich has to be up there and the guy was a backup!

Flutie was a freak both in height and athletic ability- defenses started off playing him like a normal QB and then said wtf this little midget is killing us - eventually teams formulated defenses that took away some of Fluties strengths and Flutie went from looking great to looking below average- to me what Flutie is proof of is that you can win a certain amount of games by novelty like Miami using the wild cat but teams eventually catch on.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.