LeBrons mom

el Tigre

Another Stern ploy to control LeBron. He is letting LeBron and everyone know who is boss.

So, Stern doesn't talk to LeBron and say, "you are going to lose in the second round this year"....he actually goes out and makes it happen...what easier way than to have him make Delonte West hook LeBrons' mom? Brilliant! :thumbsup:

Do you think that Stern had to pay West to get it on with Ms James?

So, Stern doesn't talk to LeBron and say, "you are going to lose in the second round this year"....he actually goes out and makes it happen...what easier way than to have him make Delonte West hook LeBrons' mom? Brilliant! :thumbsup:

Do you think that Stern had to pay West to get it on with Ms James?

It probably never actually happened. He may have just planted the suggestion. Did you go to Froyd's of London last February and bet on:

Fake injury to Celtic

Lakers beat either Hawks or Magic in 5; exactly 5

Cavs look awesome all year and are easily bounced in the secong round

Lakers/Celts final

?

If you played them all in a parlay you'd be negotiating to buy the Celtics right now. Too bad you didn't.

Do you think it'll be the Nuggets winning one for Karl next year or will some other sad story emerge so the Finals can be heartwarming?

It probably never actually happened. He may have just planted the suggestion. Did you go to Froyd's of London last February and bet on:

Fake injury to Celtic

So, you are saying that Kevin Garnett was in on the fake injury? I don't buy that...the part of your story that is hardest to believe...

Lakers beat either Hawks or Magic in 5; exactly 5

Hawks and Magic were/are up and coming teams...the Lakers are better. The Celtics were injury depleted (fake or real) and the Cavs had agreed with Mr Stern to roll over for the Celtics, so that it would be the Celtics, not the Cavs, who are beat by the Magic...brilliant plan!

Cavs look awesome all year and are easily bounced in the secong round

Gee...the team with the best record in the long regular season always makes it to the finals?

Lakers/Celts final ?

We shall see...

If you played them all in a parlay you'd be negotiating to buy the Celtics right now. Too bad you didn't.

Do you think it'll be the Nuggets winning one for Karl next year or will some other sad story emerge so the Finals can be heartwarming?

So, when this whole chain of events started, Stern saw to it that George Karl would have cancer? Man, this is getting hard to follow...the depths... I guess I am still trying to figure out why it wouldn't have been heartwarming to make the Cavs win a ring with their hometown hero, rather than having the Magic play the role of two-pump chumps in last years final....

[/b]

You do realize that you just typed and typed and typed in an effort to explain why EVERYTHING I said would happen and ACTUALLY HAPPENED can't possibly be true right? Of course not.

Every detail came true.

In February 2009 who would have said a primary Celtic would go down to a long injury ruining their chances? Let's say 25%

Who would have said the Lakers and only the Lakers would win it all? Let's say 50%

Who would have said that either the Hawks or Magic would get to the Finals and not the Cavs, Celts or other team. Let's say 20%.

Who would say the Finals would be 5 games, no more, no less? 25%

Who would say that the Cavs would be EASILY bounced in the 2nd round OF THE FOLLOWING YEAR's playoffs? 10%.

Who would have the confidence to put it all in writing? 1%

All of those are true ALREADY and I'm being very generous with the percentages. .25*.5*.2*.25*.1*.01= .00000625. That is 6% of 1% of 1% or one in every 160,000 people and yet here we are. And you're in denial.

I'm either someone who has figured out how David Stern thinks making these predictions relatively easy to make, or I am a basketball genius. Which is it? Feel free to mess with my percentages if you must, but try to be realistic. Keep in mind as more of my predictions inevitably come true, the numbers have a lot more zeroes in front of them. The theory known as Occum's Shaver tells us to go with the simpler explanation in situations like this. Therefore Stern.

And no I'm not saying Stern gave Karl cancer, but 2010-11 is slated as a year of anamoly, and a heartwarming story is good for $$$$. It might not be Karl, but it will be something sappy. I think if Stern was going to give anyone cancer, it would probably be Mark Cuban anyway.

You do realize that you just typed and typed and typed in an effort to explain why EVERYTHING I said would happen and ACTUALLY HAPPENED can't possibly be true right? Of course not.

Every detail came true.

In February 2009 who would have said a primary Celtic would go down to a long injury ruining their chances? Let's say 25%

Who would have said the Lakers and only the Lakers would win it all? Let's say 50%

Who would have said that either the Hawks or Magic would get to the Finals and not the Cavs, Celts or other team. Let's say 20%.

Who would say the Finals would be 5 games, no more, no less? 25%

Who would say that the Cavs would be EASILY bounced in the 2nd round OF THE FOLLOWING YEAR's playoffs? 10%.

Who would have the confidence to put it all in writing? 1%

All of those are true ALREADY and I'm being very generous with the percentages. .25*.5*.2*.25*.1*.01= .00000625. That is 6% of 1% of 1% or one in every 160,000 people and yet here we are. And you're in denial.

I'm either someone who has figured out how David Stern thinks making these predictions relatively easy to make, or I am a basketball genius. Which is it? Feel free to mess with my percentages if you must, but try to be realistic. Keep in mind as more of my predictions inevitably come true, the numbers have a lot more zeroes in front of them. The theory known as Occum's Shaver tells us to go with the simpler explanation in situations like this. Therefore Stern.

And no I'm not saying Stern gave Karl cancer, but 2010-11 is slated as a year of anamoly, and a heartwarming story is good for $$$$. It might not be Karl, but it will be something sappy. I think if Stern was going to give anyone cancer, it would probably be Mark Cuban anyway.

Yes, I realize all those things happened, but, I still don't buy that this is all orchestrated by David Stern, or the NBA league office. How do you explain Garnetts' injury? If this thing is pre-determined, than Garnett would have to agree to fake an injury. I just find that very hard to believe. If there were things like that going on, somebody would be talking.

While you are correct that all of those things are true, my point is, all of those things would be fairly easy to predict. Even the injury, as impressive a prediction as that was, might have been predicted for an old team.

I am very serious when I say, you are on a major roll, you are a fool if you don't put some money on this stuff...

I saw him play a game in high school. I was raised in the Toledo area, his mom was insane! She would walk around the area holding signs about her son being the King, and yelling at the other teams and fans. She was known for this. Also, she got a loan while living in public housing for enough money to buy a brand new fully loaded Hummer, not to mention began dressing as a classier hoor (spelled that way intentionally).

Also, she got a loan while living in public housing for enough money to buy a brand new fully loaded Hummer, not to mention began dressing as a classier hoor (spelled that way intentionally).

She used here sons dank b-ball skillz as collateral.

Calvin Murphy was on a Houston radio station this morning saying the whole Delonte/LeBron's mom thing is true.

Link to Deadspin.com article.

As a Clevelander, I've heard this rumor exactly once, about three days after the series with the Celtics ended.

It's not true. I have to believe that Delonte has better taste in women than Gloria, who I understand is a real piece...of work.