Do You Believe In Articles ??

According to an article i read this morning on BB.com a free agent TE signee said he was recruited by Gailey while he was the head coach at Georgia Tech . He also said that 2 things that would keep you in Gailey's good favor was, as long as you execute your job and stay out of trouble that you would stay on his good side .

If that be the case we have a few players on this team that will or should be long gone by the time the season roles

around unless nothing short of a miracle happens with them . Here are those three that hit me when i read that article .

1.) John McCargo 2.) Marshawn Lynch & 3.) Demetrius Bell --- there are probably more that others will think of but these were the first tree that jumped to mind for me .

Oh & while i'm at it i'd like to thank the guy for the insight on posting & breaking up the paragraphs so it is more appealing to those with bad eye site , a day with out learning is such a waste of an impressionable mind such as mine !!

TAH DAH !!!!!! Thank you --Thank you very much !!!

According to an article i read this morning on BB.com a free agent TE signee said he was recruited by Gailey while he was the head coach at Georgia Tech . He also said that 2 things that would keep you in Gailey's good favor was, as long as you execute your job and stay out of trouble that you would stay on his good side .

If that be the case we have a few players on this team that will or should be long gone by the time the season roles

around unless nothing short of a miracle happens with them . Here are those three that hit me when i read that article .

1.) John McCargo 2.) Marshawn Lynch & 3.) Demetrius Bell --- there are probably more that others will think of but these were the first tree that jumped to mind for me .

Could you do elaborate a liitle more on why these "tree" jumped out at you?

Are they lazy? Unmotivated? Trouble maker? Character issues?

Could you do elaborate a liitle more on why these "tree" jumped out at you?

Are they lazy? Unmotivated? Trouble maker? Character issues?

I'd say

McCargo--lazy, unmotivated

Lynch--trouble maker, character issues

Bell--lack of talent

The first two def. Bell IDK. Although he wasn't at the top of his game last year, that doesn't mean he can't be coached into that position. I'm sorry guys but he will probably be our starting LT this year. And if Gailey was going to cut him then they would have addressed that position early in the draft.

I read the article, of course it's a Bill's employee writing it. But I did get the sense that the easy. country-club, no-hit training camp days are over. Seems like Chan likes to get physical and teach that at camp. I like that.

Who is Bill?

I'd say

Bell--lack of talent

* yep and coach gailey will not put up with that imo - he will either give 110% or be cut - and it is possible (though not likely) that he can be properly motivated to perform - at least he will be in the right environment for that to happen.

* spot on - one poor choice away from being suspended for a year - he is a liability imo

Bell--lack of talent

* maybe a little early on this call oh spherical one - maybe just a tad early - let's see what he has after being coached up by a decent coaching staff directed by a good offensive minded hc

Oh & while i'm at it i'd like to thank the guy for the insight on posting & breaking up the paragraphs so it is more appealing to those with bad eye site , a day with out learning is such a waste of an impressionable mind such as mine !!

TAH DAH !!!!!! Thank you --Thank you very much !!!

Goodbye Marshawn