Another reason to Like Stevie Johnson....

I am not sure how good Stevie Johnson will ever be in this league, but I am a fan. He is a humble guy that loves his teammates. Take a look at what he did to honor the Byrd Man.

Cool! Thanks for posting.

I wonder if Byrd would have won more awards if he played in a bigger market. How big of a star would he be if played for the Jets or Giants?

I wonder if Byrd would have won more awards if he played in a bigger market. How big of a star would he be if played for the Jets or Giants?

He'd be about 5' 10 star safety.

I hope you are joking. Nobody but nobody watches the Texans. What a (*^*&%^$^#statement.

Ha! check out the one he did for Ellis Lankster...."Like Ummm"

haha this one was pretty funny, and props to the one he did on byrd man. Lookin more and more at some of his vids right out of college, you can't help but like the kid. Hope he comes around into his own.

Here's a vid by Draftguys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_6OZ7n6ao&feature=fvw

He'd be about 5' 10 star safety.

I hope you are joking. Nobody but nobody watches the Texans. What a (*^*&%^$^#statement.

Nobody watches the Texans? Who mentioned the Texans? I said the Jets or Giants. Is it the reading comprehension or the geography that's giving you problems?

But seeing as you bring up the Texans, they play in Houston which is the 4th largest city in the United States. There are three times as many people in Houston as there are in Erie County. So that's how many people watch the Texans. A better question would be, "How many people watch the Bills?"

But I only have facts on my side, and the fact that I don't accuse people of making "(*^*&%^$^#comments."

I guess you must be my intellectual superior because I'm not understanding your post.

Yes, you must be very intelligent. Judging from your first sentence, you speak your very own version of English.

I mean really. "He'd be about 5'10 star safety."

That's one fine sentence smart guy. LOL.

I am not sure how good Stevie Johnson will ever be in this league, but I am a fan. He is a humble guy that loves his teammates. Take a look at what he did to honor the Byrd Man.

Ho-ly awesome.

Stevie Styles got flows...

He certainly showed Lynch the love when the cops tried to get a statement for a month.

Or at the very least, SJBF, a better football team. If he had done the same thing on a 9-7 or even playoff team, yeah, maybe he would have gotten more cred.