Recent cutting of players

Do you think our recent cutting of players is based on how well they mentally prepared themselves? Do you think Gailey thought those players couldn't handle the playbook?

What is your take on the switch up?

I'd like to know why we would cut a no name and sign a no name

Because the no names we had showed they didn't even belong on the field with the other no names we had during minicamps.

I am always intrigued by the pre-camp cuts. These guys must have either been a) unprepared or b) not as good as the others that were in rookie camp. I'm going to vote for b because that insinuates that we have improved. Gotta go with that.

I am always intrigued by the pre-camp cuts. These guys must have either been a) unprepared or b) not as good as the others that were in rookie camp. I'm going to vote for b because that insinuates that we have improved. Gotta go with that.

I love the glass is half full attitude :D

Do you think our recent cutting of players is based on how well they mentally prepared themselves? Do you think Gailey thought those players couldn't handle the playbook?

They need extra bodies for the rookie camp , and the staff gets to evaluate fill ins in case of injury later. The next camp will have the vets and they won't have time to evaluate the 4th and fifth position players.

Just baby steps bro.

There's a difference between (a) and (b)? If you don't know the play and can't pick up what the coach is dishing out, the guy that is .001 seconds slower in his underwear on the track is going to take your opportunity and run right past you.

Don't over think it.....they sucked. End of story.

These players are camp fodder guys that were brought in to fill out the roster during camps. The coaches either didn't like what they saw from these guys, or saw enough to know that they weren't what they needed and let them go. Nothing more, nothing less. Coaches use this time to evaluate guys that may be called upon later in the year to fill depth spots in case of injury, or they are brought in with hopes that they may have found a "diamond in the rough" player

These players are camp fodder guys that were brought in to fill out the roster during camps. The coaches either didn't like what they saw from these guys, or saw enough to know that they weren't what they needed and let them go. Nothing more, nothing less. Coaches use this time to evaluate guys that may be called upon later in the year to fill depth spots in case of injury, or they are brought in with hopes that they may have found a "diamond in the rough" player

:thumbsup: Yep Exactly..