Really sad day for my family

Can you put Club tickets on stubhub?

Why not renew and put them on there?

They don't sell worth a crap. The two games at the end of the year the past few seasons have almost been hard to even give tickets away. That really sucks for those of us that have season tickets and live far from Buffalo. But yet, I renewed.

There are tons of seats in the lower bowl for 4 between the 30's. We upgraded to about the 25 yard line (6 from the goal line) and were offered 30 and 40 yard line seats, HOWEVER, they were in rows 11 or closer to the field, which are awful seats.

I also don't think new people wishing buy season tickets can buy them between the 10's until all of the current season ticket holders are through with the seat upgrade process.

This is a great year to upgrade if you are keeping your tickets.

Nice. Maybe you'll get the same treatment from someone someday. Sounds like you were just waiting to be a dick all day and got your chance.

Ha ha, it was a joke buddy boy. Read the Drs response right after it. So much sensitivity over something as simple as season tickets. Take it easy Sir/Madam and have a wonderful day.

Just got THIS in the mail.

After 30+ years of being a season ticket holder and our seats being passed down from my grandfather, to my father, then to my father and I, I couldn't convince my father to renew this year after our club lease had expired. I'm not living in Buffalo anymore and only make it back for maybe 2 games a year (if lucky). Frankly, I didn't try that hard to convince him.

I started going to the games in 1986 and didnt miss a single home game until 2004. We made a lot of friends in our section. Some are like family now and we go to each other's weddings and funerals, etc. I grew up amongst these people as I was 7 when I started going, and saw them start families of their own and in turn watched their kids grow up.

This doesn't mean that we are giving up on the team. But after my father calculated how much money we've dumped into this team, it was tough to justify. We'll still be watching every Sunday, maybe if they finally show us something we'll come back next year. Here's to keeping hope eternal.

Go Bills!

DD,

For our family it was 49 years, up until the 2009 season.

I love this team and I will neither scorn no criticize any season ticket holders. Personally, though, I'm just glad I wasn't a season ticket holder last year. The Sunday ticket has done well by me the last decade, especially last year.

Go Bills.

Ha ha, it was a joke buddy boy. Read the Drs response right after it. So much sensitivity over something as simple as season tickets. Take it easy Sir/Madam and have a wonderful day.

Sorry then. Just seemed harsh and I'm tired of all the disrespect on this board, especially after the Tim Graham fiasco. Didn't mean to add to it!

After 30+ years of being a season ticket holder and our seats being passed down from my grandfather, to my father, then to my father and I, I couldn't convince my father to renew this year after our club lease had expired. I'm not living in Buffalo anymore and only make it back for maybe 2 games a year (if lucky). Frankly, I didn't try that hard to convince him.

I started going to the games in 1986 and didnt miss a single home game until 2004. We made a lot of friends in our section. Some are like family now and we go to each other's weddings and funerals, etc. I grew up amongst these people as I was 7 when I started going, and saw them start families of their own and in turn watched their kids grow up.

This doesn't mean that we are giving up on the team. But after my father calculated how much money we've dumped into this team, it was tough to justify. We'll still be watching every Sunday, maybe if they finally show us something we'll come back next year. Here's to keeping hope eternal.

Go Bills!

If the tradition of the season tickets and the relationships you've built are very important to you and your father, why would you guys give all that up because the team isn't performing well?

That's just a question...I'm not trying to be prickish.

If the tradition of the season tickets and the relationships you've built are very important to you and your father, why would you guys give all that up because the team isn't performing well?

That's just a question...I'm not trying to be prickish.

the relationships have now transcended the games and we see everyone throughout the year anyways. probably more so outside of the 8 Sundays each football season. so we dont HAVE to have the games to keep everyone together. also, a lot of the people we've come to know have also given up their tickets over the years, so we dont even see half of them at the games anymore.

couple that with the fact that I havent been in town for the last 5 years, so the tradition/bonding of my father and I going to the games isnt there anymore either. for 6 or so games each season, my dad has to try to find someone to go to the games with. and over the past 5 seasons, it's almost impossible to even give the ticket(s) away after the halfway point of the season.

but what really justified it for me was the fact that my father is hardly wealthy, he does "ok" as a semi-retired general contractor. but when you crunch the numbers, and realize that over just 3 crappy seasons he's paid about $10K for football tickets, while using a crappy beater truck for work... you come to realize the daily sacrifices that people make in order to have season tickets. and i'd rather see my father have a dependable, comfortable vehicle than throwing money down the drain on this team that has shown us nothing for a decade.

again, it's not so much giving up on the team completely (or at all). it's more about the return on investment. we're just to the point where we feel like we've given and given, and sacrificed, and dont get the same level of commitment back from the team. if the team was winning, and consistently putting out a good product, we'd be there. but we cant justify spending money for the tickets, and to have me fly up for games, when they end up like the Cleveland Browns stinkers.

Go Bills!

I'll take them! :thumbsup: