Is Jerry Sullivan on vacation?

Nervous Guy

Actually JS has been dead on moreso than not this season. I know the homers here don't want to hear that though, but it's true.

Maybe the guy can see the team as it really is, good and bad, without the rose colored glasses?

Actually JS has been dead on moreso than not this season. I know the homers here don't want to hear that though, but it's true.

Maybe the guy can see the team as it really is, good and bad, without the rose colored glasses?

139253[/snapback]

You're absolutely right about this. He says the things we need to hear because we're all homers. Quite frankly I'm not sure how I'd get through the day without key people telling us how wrong we are simply because we don't agree with everything they say.

BRILLIANT!

139253[/snapback]

he doesn't see anything good on this team.

If you want to see a real gem, go check out Weiler's column.

http://bills.scout.com/2/324039.html

He refuses to back down, though he at least can't entirely ignore Willis' performance now. Somehow the aggregate of C+ for QB, B+ for RB and O line and A for WR and TE results in an A for Offense. :lol:

Here You Go

139266[/snapback]

Thanks for the link, and I thought it was a very good article:

They're still only 5-6. Before the year, I said they'd struggle to be average. They're better than average now. They're finally playing like a contender. Put aside that horror show in New England and they've won four games in five weeks, scoring 125 points in the wins. McGahee has been a big reason. So has Lee Evans, the best player on the field in the first half. Whatever your feelings on Bledsoe's future, his play since the Patriots debacle has been inspirational.

But Mularkey deserves credit for holding them together. They're still a long shot for the playoffs. But the coach has established a culture of belief on his team. That's something they can build on, regardless of what happens over the next five weeks.

Well said by Jerry. And Im not a huge Sullivan fan.

If you want to see a real gem, go check out Weiler's column.

http://bills.scout.com/2/324039.html

He refuses to back down, though he at least can't entirely ignore Willis' performance now.  Somehow the aggregate of C+ for QB, B+ for RB and O line and A for WR and TE results in an A for Offense. :lol:

139283[/snapback]

Does anyone still read Wiener's articles?

You're absolutely right about this. He says the things we need to hear because we're all homers. Quite frankly I'm not sure how I'd get through the day without key people telling us how wrong we are simply because we don't agree with everything they say.

BRILLIANT!

139263[/snapback]

Shocking. 2 people whose main desire is to be right, no matter the contrarian evidence, agreeing.

139253[/snapback]

Bullcrap. This guy has been down on Donahoe all season, and as soon as it appears that his moves are paying off he clams up. Don't apologize for the idiot just because he shares your crap-nosed attitude.

Does anyone still read Wiener's articles?

139294[/snapback]

Pretty wild how he won't even refer to Drew by name anymore,

just calls him Humpty Dumpty.

It's one thing to talk smack on a message board,

but he's acting the part of a Bills reporter...

even Sullivan wouldn't do that.

Pretty wild how he won't even refer to Drew by name anymore,

just calls him Humpty Dumpty.

It's one thing to talk smack on a message board,

but he's acting the part of a Bills reporter...

even Sullivan wouldn't do that.

139321[/snapback]

I wish more of you would email him like I have and tell him how much he sucks as an "objective" media member. Good times!

BRILLIANT!

139263[/snapback]

And he still has time for zingers, in between diaper changing. :lol:

CW

I wish more of you would email him like I have and tell him how much he sucks as an "objective" media member. Good times!

139429[/snapback]

Why do you guys still bother? I gave up on Wys a long time ago....