Bud Light to replace Coors as Official Beer Sponsor of NFL

Awww man. I go back home once a year and Saranac thursdays are always on my list of things to do. I love it down here in Florida, but saranac thursdays are the best. I go there and it is like everyone I went to high school with except for the idiots.

Can't get Utica Club down here, since it is really only brewed for the utica area. Saranac is pretty easy to find at liquor stores though if you look. Down here I even found Grocery stores that carry it, which shocked me. But they only carry one kind (pale ale) and I can't say I am a fan of THAT one. It taste good initially, but has a terrible aftertaste.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What your gona tell me you dont like the PBR. It is by far the bestest most delicious non feeling like crap beer in the morning out there.... :doh:

Oo, let me guess, you drink it to be ironic :wallbash:

What your gona tell me you dont like the PBR. It is by far the bestest most delicious non feeling like crap beer in the morning out there.... :doh:

Now there's a great ad idea. [Announcer]: "Pabst Blue Ribbon…for those times when you wanna get hammered on a cheap American pilsener and not feel like crap in the morning…"

We did a tour of the Utica Club/Matt's Brewery a few years back. The tour was fun, the beer decent, and the tasting room was very nice. And these free beer tickets just kept materializing out of nowhere. The hosts were a lot of fun and we had a great time.

Let me guess, you wear a mesh hat with shaggy hair coming out the sides and wear tight pants. Dude it's been done. As hip as you may think PBR is, it is absolutely disgusting and causes serious problems in the AM. Believe me, when I first moved to Denver, I thought it was cool too. For one weekend and then I learned my lesson.

Top 5 mass produced beers:

1. Moose Drool (Big Sky Brewing Co., Montana)

2. Hazed and Infused (Colorado)

3. Anchor Steam (San Fran, obviously)

4. Long Trail Ale (VT)

5. Saranac Black Forest (I know there's better, but I have a soft spot in my heart for it)

I'd love molson to sponsor the NFL, but people south of NY don't have the pleasure of being able to purchase molson canadian at their local wilson farms...

Things have changed. I live in Atlanta and can buy Molson and Labatt at my local grocery store (not WF though... that would be awesome!). Heck, I recenlty saw Labatt in New Orlenas at a couple of spots...

Things have changed. I live in Atlanta and can buy Molson and Labatt at my local grocery store (not WF though... that would be awesome!). Heck, I recenlty saw Labatt in New Orlenas at a couple of spots...

Molson is brewed right here in Golden, CO since they merged w/ Coors. That's why I switched to Labatt's and Kokanee for my mass consumption beer. Still stick to microbrews for my two-at-a-time beer

Molson is brewed right here in Golden, CO since they merged w/ Coors. That's why I switched to Labatt's and Kokanee for my mass consumption beer. Still stick to microbrews for my two-at-a-time beer

This thread is making me want to drink on my lunch break...

Oo, let me guess, you drink it to be ironic :wallbash:

Isn't it ironic, dont ya think? :doh:

Now there's a great ad idea. [Announcer]: "Pabst Blue Ribbon…for those times when you wanna get hammered on a cheap American pilsener and not feel like crap in the morning…"

We did a tour of the Utica Club/Matt's Brewery a few years back. The tour was fun, the beer decent, and the tasting room was very nice. And these free beer tickets just kept materializing out of nowhere. The hosts were a lot of fun and we had a great time.

You should call them to be there slogan campaign manager.

Let me guess, you wear a mesh hat with shaggy hair coming out the sides and wear tight pants. Dude it's been done. As hip as you may think PBR is, it is absolutely disgusting and causes serious problems in the AM. Believe me, when I first moved to Denver, I thought it was cool too. For one weekend and then I learned my lesson.

Top 5 mass produced beers:

1. Moose Drool (Big Sky Brewing Co., Montana)

2. Hazed and Infused (Colorado)

3. Anchor Steam (San Fran, obviously)

4. Long Trail Ale (VT)

5. Saranac Black Forest (I know there's better, but I have a soft spot in my heart for it)

No straw hat, No short hair, tight pants like the "emo" kids wear? You didnt see the sarcasm in the post???. Next time i will note with something like this !SARCASM!

Then again, the fact that you like PBR goes hand in hand with the fact that you still think Chuck Norris jokes are funny. I got a John Deere mesh hat if you want to buy it.

No thanks, besides Chuck Norris jokes are not funny, they are not even jokes actually.

well then they have no excuses then do they? i spent a week in kennessaw GA last year and ordered a molson in the sports bar in front of the hotel and the waitress told me she's never heard of it...

I'd love molson to sponsor the NFL, but people south of NY don't have the pleasure of being able to purchase molson canadian at their local wilson farms...

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but we can get Molson and Labatts Blue at some markets here in the San Diego, CA area. :worthy: