Is Lee Evans wasting his career here?

I cannot help feeling bad for "Money". Since being drafted he's had to deal with the likes of Losman, Edwards and Fitzpatrick. Makes you wonder just how good this guy would be with a quality quarterback in this league. I mean, this guy is simply a class act and one of the hardest working players in the National Football League. Not just recievers, players.

Lee shows up every single week, gives 100% on every single play, runs his routes like they're his last every time, only to look back and see his quarterback either get plowed into the turf or watching Edwards check it down to a RB after Lee had his DB burned by 20 yards downfield.

If Buffalo is going to rebuild, they owe it to Lee Evans to deal him to where he can be the player he actually is, instead of wasting this guys time and his talent.

I cannot help feeling bad for "Money". Since being drafted he's had to deal with the likes of Losman, Edwards and Fitzpatrick. Makes you wonder just how good this guy would be with a quality quarterback in this league. I mean, this guy is simply a class act and one of the hardest working players in the National Football League. Not just recievers, players.

Lee shows up every single week, gives 100% on every single play, runs his routes like they're his last every time, only to look back and see his quarterback either get plowed into the turf or watching Edwards check it down to a RB after Lee had his DB burned by 20 yards downfield.

If Buffalo is going to rebuild, they owe it to Lee Evans to deal him to where he can be the player he actually is, instead of wasting this guys time and his talent.

How long have you been in the pro athlete business agent biz? :)

:beer:

If I could get a paycheck that ranks in the top 1% of my field for continual subpar performance and production while all fault finding is focused extrinsically, I'd consider myself fortunate, show up every day, and feel pretty smart regarding my career path.

I don't see how the Bills owe Lee anything... It's more the inverse.

All they owe him is the dollar amount on his contract.

Do you tools just disagree with people on this wall for the thrill, or are you really this patheticly bored??? Stop making excuses just to disagree with someones take. Lee Evans is a talent and the Buffalo Bills have wasted his time. How does Lee Evans owe the Buffalo Bills. They've NEVER given him a QB. They fired his offensive coordinator 5 days before the start of last season. You all know that. So stop with this idiocy!

If I could get a paycheck that ranks in the top 1% of my field for continual subpar performance and production while all fault finding is focused extrinsically, I'd consider myself fortunate, show up every day, and feel pretty smart regarding my career path.

I don't see how the Bills owe Lee anything... It's more the inverse.

Oh ya......NOW HE JUST HAS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO THROW THE BALL TO HIMSELF!!!!! *sheesh*

Do you tools just disagree with people on this wall for the thrill, or are you really this patheticly bored???

Both.

Click on the "Stars and Stripes" link in my sig line. It will pep you up and get your feet a tappin' and arms a wavin'. :)

Do you tools just disagree with people on this wall for the thrill, or are you really this patheticly bored???

Do you, clown, just disagree with people who disagree with people on this wall for the thrill, or are you really this pathetically bored???

Oh ya......NOW HE JUST HAS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO THROW THE BALL TO HIMSELF!!!!! *sheesh*

The point is completely missed. People should be accountable for their own success and productivity. How often does a companies' stock price go up when the CEO says, we lost money, we missed earnings but it’s not our fault and we have great excuses?

There are numerous good receivers in the league that figure out how to produce with shaky QB situations. Given that Lee is not one of those and it's not really challenged, I'd say his career is going pretty well in Buffalo.

the guy is a #2 WR anywhere else getting paid 9 mill per year. I don't feel for him at all.

Lee Evans has been stealing from Ralphie ever since he signed the extension.

Of course if he had been allowed to walk away after his rookie contract we would have bitched about that too.

Can't win for losing. :)

Wishing he was on a team that had even the slightest chance of winning-maybe. Wasting a career at a job paying what 6 or 7 million a year-No. If you were going to rebuild, and I am wondering if the Bills ever will, why would you trade a receiver that has the speed and skills, is under contract and is still plenty young enough to play at a top level a few years down the road if they Bills ever do win again?

the guy is a #2 WR anywhere else getting paid 9 mill per year. I don't feel for him at all.

What he said.

There is no way anyone should feel sorry for Lee Evans.