Not too far fetched at all.

Wang has all of the attributes needed to save a franchise:

He plays hard

He keeps coming

He is able to penetrate

He doesn't allow penetration

His length is one of his best assets

His has the proper girth to get the job done

Mark my words...Wang will have a huge impact on this franchise.

He plays hard

He keeps coming

He is able to penetrate

Can he do it however if Levitre is unavailbale for games due to injuries?

Can he do it however if Levitre is unavailbale for games due to injuries?

I think we'll see that Wang and Wood will perform best when Levitre is inserted in the lineup. He'll bring out their best. The line will be softer if Levitre misses time for any reason.

He plays hard

He keeps coming

He is able to penetrate

I see what you did there. :rolleyes:

Its not enough that we reduce his identity to his ethnicity, we have to reduce it to his ...welll wang. What if he plays out to the Chinese stereotype (not that i condone or agree to such type casting)?. In the same vein as above, what if the promise of size and length is just that? What if he has performance issues, stage fright or

what if he ends up coming sooner than expected? what if thats a disease that infects the entire line?

.... boy...talk about a reach.

J/K!!

Its not enough that we reduce his identity to his ethnicity, we have to reduce it to his ...welll wang. What if he plays out to the Chinese stereotype (not that i condone or agree to such type casting)?. In the same vein as above, what if the promise of size and length is just that? What if he has performance issues, stage fright or

what if he ends up coming sooner than expected? what if thats a disease that infects the entire line?

J/K!!

I too have some worries. Again, not to stereotype we have to hope that his abilities have not been exagerated through the use of herbal supplements or other artificial stimulants. We don't need him shooting his wad in the first quarter. He needs to maintain his aggressiveness throughout the game. His linemates will look up to him if he's able to sustain himself and deliver the goods for 60 minutes...or longer if necessary. It's hard, really really hard, but wang must be an aggressive punisher.

I too have some worries. Again, not to stereotype we have to hope that his abilities have not been exagerated through the use of herbal supplements or other artificial stimulants. We don't need him shooting his wad in the first quarter. He needs to maintain his aggressiveness throughout the game. His linemates will look up to him if he's able to sustain himself and deliver the goods for 60 minutes...or longer if necessary. It's hard, really really hard, but wang must be an aggressive punisher.

True true. I hear those adverts for enlargement are not all that theyre cracked to be. I have also read they contribute to him not being able to ....."finish" his moves. Aggressiveness wont be a problem. Sustaining that aggressiveness like you mentioned, will be. I hope he looks up to his teamates as they do to him. Perhaps not in the same way. I don't judge.

just have him tape your avatar to the inside of his helmet...

on a more serious note, the European "football" giants Manchester United and Real Madrid made millions in jersey sales in Asia through aggressive marketing. Imagine what Russ could do if he played the Wang angle the right way.... :rolleyes:

He plays hard

He keeps coming

He is able to penetrate

Nice to see the same old silly Deerball back here. :ph34r:

J/K!!

Don't be a dick. :unsure:

Wondering out loud if Wang raises the awareness of the NFL and particularly the Buffalo Bills in China if the spike in interest might help the Bills stay in Buffalo. Maybe a wealthy Chinese owner may get involved and keep the Bills in Buffalo...HSBC is there; maybe it's not so far fetched.

Extremely far-fetched.

If he played a glamor position, maybe.

There's no evidence the franchise needs saving anyway. They might stay here.

Let's just settle for him, in a couple of years or so, being a very good lineman. That would be excellent.

As to the jokes, they were mildly funny for the first three minutes or so. It's been several days now. Time for all above fourth-grade to give it up.