Nix needs to show some action now

Yeah I would love for the Bills to sign both Henderson and Faneca as well as trade for Gaither from the Ravens. However I just don't see it happening at all. Henderson might be too tall to play a 3-4 NT and Faneca has much more appealing options then the Bills.

The only thing that I could see happening with the Bills as far as an Earth Shattering big "Name" move is the Gaither one and that's still a long shot. Henderson has a small chance of happening and Faneca has zero chance of happening. Henderson might only come here if he doesn't have another option.

I think if we got Gaither it would inspire a lot of confidence in Nix for me. Gaither is a 6 foot 9 monster who plays LT very good. I think you have to consider giving up a 2nd next year plus another mid round pick in order to get Gaither. I mean a line that looks like this is pretty good.

LT-Gather LG- Levitre C-Handy RG- Wood RT- Green

A very good young line that has a ton of heir apparents for Green in Wang, Meridith, and Bell.

Yeah I would love for the Bills to sign both Henderson and Faneca as well as trade for Gaither from the Ravens. However I just don't see it happening at all. Henderson might be too tall to play a 3-4 NT and Faneca has much more appealing options then the Bills.

The only thing that I could see happening with the Bills as far as an Earth Shattering big "Name" move is the Gaither one and that's still a long shot. Henderson has a small chance of happening and Faneca has zero chance of happening. Henderson might only come here if he doesn't have another option.

I think if we got Gaither it would inspire a lot of confidence in Nix for me. Gaither is a 6 foot 9 monster who plays LT very good. I think you have to consider giving up a 2nd next year plus another mid round pick in order to get Gaither. I mean a line that looks like this is pretty good.

A very good young line that has a ton of heir apparents for Green in Wang, Meridith, and Bell.

There's no indication that the Ravens want to get rid of Gaither. In fact, it wouldn't make sense at all.

Getting Gaither is nothing but a wild hope, it has no chance of happening.

There's no indication that the Ravens want to get rid of Gaither. In fact, it wouldn't make sense at all.

Getting Gaither is nothing but a wild hope, it has no chance of happening.

Haven't you read his other forty-plus posts about it? Don't burst the kid's bubble. He's really intent on getting Gaither here...somehow. Even if he's never watched him play.

Haven't you read his other forty-plus posts about it? Don't burst the kid's bubble. He's really intent on getting Gaither here...somehow. Even if he's never watched him play.

I have seen Gaither play he is a mauler in the ground game and solid in the passing game. The Ravens aren't likely to let him go for even a decent deal HOWEVER if negioations reach an impasse maybe we can swoop in and make it worth their while to consider getting something for him and not having to pay his contract.

Its not likely to happen but I think its a greater then 0 chance of something happening. Guys like Henderson and Faneca aren't going to choose to come here BUT a trade could happen.

I have seen Gaither play he is a mauler in the ground game and solid in the passing game. The Ravens aren't likely to let him go for even a decent deal HOWEVER if negioations reach an impasse maybe we can swoop in and make it worth their while to consider getting something for him and not having to pay his contract.

Its not likely to happen but I think its a greater then 0 chance of something happening. Guys like Henderson and Faneca aren't going to choose to come here BUT a trade could happen.

You are correct about Gaither. However the dilemma for Baltimore is to let Gaither walk after this year as a UFA without any compensation since they will not be able to pay LT money to both Gaither and Oher. They believe (according to the reports) that Oher will be the one to get paid. The Ravens are willing to listen to offers now to get something in return for Gaither.

Henderson will somehow sign with New Orleans (GW is his former coach), Atlanta (his former DC is the HC) or New England (Every verteran wants to play in NE).

Faneca will sign with Arizona or go back to Pittsburgh or be signed by the Giants.

You are correct about Gaither. However the dilemma for Baltimore is to let Gaither walk after this year as a UFA without any compensation since they will not be able to pay LT money to both Gaither and Oher. They believe (according to the reports) that Oher will be the one to get paid. The Ravens are willing to listen to offers now to get something in return for Gaither.

Henderson will somehow sign with New Orleans (GW is his former coach), Atlanta (his former DC is the HC) or New England (Every verteran wants to play in NE).

Faneca will sign with Arizona or go back to Pittsburgh or be signed by the Giants.

Henderson is scheduled to visit with the Chiefs tomorrow and the Giants later in the week. This kinda bugs me since we should have been the first in line to set up a visit.

As stop gaps O would sign Faneca, Adams and also Thomas, just released by our friends the Pats, just to zap them when we play them. Faneca woudl serve the same purpose as well as helping our young guys develop like he did for the jets. Would cost $, but WTF, there is no cap anyway. Ralph can downgrade from his Taurus to a used Toyota. :lol:

What about trying to trade for one of NO's extra tackles? You could probably get one for a bag o' balls, as long as you eat his salary. At least I think they need to take the chance. If he proves to be ineffective, cut him. I thought they were about raising the talent level on this team? That would be a good start. No way Baltimore gets rid of Gaither before they know what they have in the preseason.

Henderson is scheduled to visit with the Chiefs tomorrow and the Giants later in the week. This kinda bugs me since we should have been the first in line to set up a visit.

He's a 4-3 DT. Too tall to anchor a 3-4. Not a great choice for a DE in a 3-4. Great player but doesn't fit what we are running now.

What he said :lol: