Sign Faneca

Bruuuuce

I know we are rebuilding through the draft but signing Faneca to a 1-2 year deal would help give some depth and a lot of experience to the line. Plus he comes from a divisional opponent which is a huge plus and he'll have a chip on his shoulder especially when we play the Jets. I know he's on the down slope of his career but is still an upgrade from what we got now.

I know we are rebuilding through the draft but signing Faneca to a 1-2 year deal would help give some depth and a lot of experience to the line. Plus he comes from a divisional opponent which is a huge plus and he'll have a chip on his shoulder especially when we play the Jets. I know he's on the down slope of his career but is still an upgrade from what we got now.

The guy has got 2-3 good years left...I don't think he going to waste them here.

Love to have him, but he won't want any part of the Bills.

Question is...does he want to come to Buffalo? I do think it would be a good signing. And heck, if he comes in and has hit the magic brick wall...its an easy release without a huge investment. Makes sense to me to bring him in.

Hel's too old, on the downside, and signing him would stop our guards, a team strength, from getting the experience they desperately need.

This guy is NOT a fit for us, or for any rebuilding team.

He was cut because his performance went downhill quite a bit.

He was on the downside of his career when the Steelers let him walk. Only he didn't know it at the time. If the Bills could pick him up for a rock-bottom price then he might make a good backup and mentor to some of the youngsters. But he's not worth a big bucks or long term commitment. And I'm sure that's what he and his agent are looking for.

The guy has got 2-3 good years left...I don't think he going to waste them here.

Love to have him, but he won't want any part of the Bills.

He is either going to Arizona or back to Pittsburgh.