Early Buffalo VS Miami predictions

daquixers

If we play like we did Sunday against the Seahawks the Dolphin game will be over by halftime. If we play like we did opening week against the Jaguars, it will take us another quarter to win the game - probably going into the 4th quarter. LOL - no matter what , we arent losing this game. They got beat by the team we just beat by 29 points and barely beat one of the worst teams in NFL history.

Bills - 31

Dolfins - 9

If we play like we did Sunday against the Seahawks the Dolphin game will be over by halftime. If we play like we did opening week against the Jaguars, it will take us another quarter to win the game - probably going into the 4th quarter. LOL - no matter what , we arent losing this game. They got beat by the team we just beat by 29 points and barely beat one of the worst teams in NFL history.

Bills - 31

Dolfins - 9

138212[/snapback]

They aren't the least bit intimidated by us, nor are games played on paper. Stats are meaningless in divisional games.

Including one of the announcers who thought the Raiders would fold if the Broncos got the lead because California teams can't possibly play from behind in such weather.  That worked out well.

138231[/snapback]

That's why they play the games. :blink:

Those 'announcers' have the football smarts of my dog. And that´s because I´m being generous to them.

Why ESPN can´t field at least a decent group of people? I don´t hear one useful info about the game during the WHOLE transmission. It´s like a bunch of drunks discussing football... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Including one of the announcers who thought the Raiders would fold if the Broncos got the lead because California teams can't possibly play from behind in such weather.  That worked out well.

138231[/snapback]

Yes, just as DEN scored near the end of the 1st half. I forget which bozo said it - Theismann or Maguire. They changed their tune the moment collins hit Porter for the OAK td.

I am convinced that I could scrape someone off of the street that still had their voice, had a vague memory of football, hand them one 3 by 5 card with jersey numbers and names and another card with terms like "he's running downhill", provide that fellow with some beer, hot dogs and fries and a warm place to watch and take a dump, and the result would be equivalent or possibly superior.

Yes, just as DEN scored near the end of the 1st half. I forget which bozo said it - Theismann or Maguire. They changed their tune the moment collins hit Porter for the OAK td.

I am convinced that I could scrape someone off of the street that still had their voice, had a vague memory of football, hand them one 3 by 5 card with jersey numbers and names and another card with terms like "he's running downhill", provide that fellow with some beer, hot dogs and fries and a warm place to watch and take a dump, and the result would be equivalent or possibly superior.

138262[/snapback]

You wouldn't be wrong. I'm living proof. :blink: