Round 7, Pick #209: QB Levi Brown - Troy

SDS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we liked him more we would have taken him in the 6th where even Marsha was picked.

He is competing to be #3 this year with hopes of grooming into #2 (which as we have seen in recent years is an important role across the NFL), but that is fine with me for a 7th rounder.

But I officially hope he is instead the super surprise who has people saying "Levi Brown" where they now say Colston.

like this from levi:

"I was the player of the year this year and [smith] got picked ahead of me," Brown said. "Not just him but I was the eighth, ninth or 10th quarterback taken [actually 13th] so that's eight or nine other guys that people are saying are better than me. So that burns a little bit and gives me some motivation but I'll definitely take it and use it."

i can remember seein brady interviewed and saying almost the same.

hopefully it turns out the same way <_<

like this from levi:

"I was the player of the year this year and [smith] got picked ahead of me," Brown said. "Not just him but I was the eighth, ninth or 10th quarterback taken [actually 13th] so that's eight or nine other guys that people are saying are better than me. So that burns a little bit and gives me some motivation but I'll definitely take it and use it."

i can remember seein brady interviewed and saying almost the same.

hopefully it turns out the same way :unsure:

unfortunately brady turned out to be a really ****ty qb. lets hope brown does not go down the same path.

You're going to pick Lefevour over Bradford and Clausen? Seriously?

Say what you want, McShay sure as hell knows more than 99.9% of the idiots on this board. And I'll take him over Chavous any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Yes, I'd take LeFevour over Bradford, Clausen and McCoy. And a Happy Meal to go over Tebow any day of the week.

I thought I heard Chavous say "I watched him carve up Ohio State for 4 quarters." hmmm

I have no doubts he'll make the team, after watching the post draft press conference it seems like they really like him.

That's what prompted me to check Brown's game logs. I wanted to see his stats in that game. But, as far as I can tell, he has never played against OSU.

Charles Davis said that. He's the one who gave the Bills' draft a C+ grade, mostly because of value.