Panthers take Tony Pike

Danny Batten in the sixth over Pike? Didn't mind the draft until now. Maybe Daryl Clark in the 7th?

I sure hope not. Clark always looked too erratic to me to make it in the NFL. I have reconciled myself to the idea that they will not draft a QB.....

Edit: Which they did two seconds later. Which is why I am a historian and not a bookie. :lol:

I sure hope not. Clark always looked too erratic to me to make it in the NFL. I have reconciled myself to the idea that they will not draft a QB.....

Any QB they take at this stage of the draft is a shot in the dark, not someone they targeted. Don't see it happening at this point.

They will probably address the 4th QB spot in free agency or trade, if they want one. Like it or not, Nix & Gailey are prepared to go with one of the current 3 guys.

As soon as I hit enter.......sigh.

Any QB they take at this stage of the draft is a shot in the dark, not someone they targeted. Don't see it happening at this point.

They will probably address the 4th QB spot in free agency or trade, if they want one. Like it or not, Nix & Gailey are prepared to go with one of the current 3 guys.

As soon as I hit enter.......sigh.

I feel you, my brother.

Maybe this is a good time to say I am sure the Bills will not win a championship this year.... :lol:

Almost like we did not draft any QB as it may interefre with the 3 studs we currently have.

Right because everyone in this draft outside of Bradford is so obviously so much better than the guys that we have right?