Rotoworld News on Marshawn Lynch

Rotoworld

Marshawn Lynch-RB- Bills Apr. 24 - 12:05 am et

One personnel director tells the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel that he's sure the Bills would be "willing to take whatever at this point" for Marshawn Lynch.

"They've got too many guys and they're trying to move him, but I don't know if there's much activity," said the executive. "He just doesn't want to be there. Just not a good situation." This is similar to a report from ESPN's Chris Mortensen, who tweeted earlier in the day that "Lynch has to be a goner ... Couldn't give him away is what I've been told." Seattle remains the most likely landing spot, but it doesn't sound they're going to give up much to acquire him.

Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Related: Seahawks

Dont give Lynch away for nothing.....dont do it......

trade him for a 4th and use that 4th to aquire Jason Campbell.....else tell him to be at manditory camp

I would love to see this move. Seriously. What does WSH want for him??

if you knew you were taking spiller (they made the pick 10 seconds after the previous, + no one projected spiller to go higher), would it have made sense to trade lynch beforehand, when he had some trade value instead of being part of a 3 headed monster ???

just wondering.

I'm tired of giving away talented players simply because "they don't want to be here anymore" Tell him he is staying put and than let him know what the going rate is for free agent running backs with 3.0 YPC averages who could be suspended at any moment and can't find the motivation to be a team player or a good citizen. That should motivate him to produce, if it doesn't nothing will.

That being said, I like Marshaawn and hope all this trade stuff is hype. Hopefully he really wants to be a part of the team and has matured.

We never should have let Peters go for such a low amount. We should have told him the same thing and see if he found his "motivation" to perform last year.- and for a nice new big contract. We had him locked up for 3 years and had him by the balls - Our front office let his agent totally screw the franchise over because of pride.

The Bills should trade him for a conditional pick. Starting a fourth next year and up to a possible second if he hits 1,250 yards rushing. 1,000 would make it a third.

And if he gets suspended again a 7th round pick :beer:

I'm tired of giving away talented players simply because "they don't want to be here anymore" Tell him he is staying put and than let him know what the going rate is for free agent running backs with 3.0 YPC averages who could be suspended at any moment and can't find the motivation to be a team player or a good citizen. That should motivate him to produce, if it doesn't nothing will.

That being said, I like Marshaawn and hope all this trade stuff is hype. Hopefully he really wants to be a part of the team and has matured.

We never should have let Peters go for such a low amount. We should have told him the same thing and see if he found his "motivation" to perform last year.- and for a nice new big contract. We had him locked up for 3 years and had him by the balls - Our front office let his agent totally screw the franchise over because of pride.

McGahee and Peters were very good trades for Buffalo IMO.

And if he gets suspended again a 7th round pick :beer:

I think it would be a zero round pick, they'll just cut him.

if you knew you were taking spiller (they made the pick 10 seconds after the previous, + no one projected spiller to go higher), would it have made sense to trade lynch beforehand, when he had some trade value instead of being part of a 3 headed monster ???

just wondering.

Spiller could have been picked before #9.

There's a pretty good chance they get something decent for him in training camp when somebody's RB goes down with an injury. Likely not a second-rounder, though.