South Park

In his 1951 essay "The America I Have Seen," Qutb gave his account of the U.S. "in the scale of human values." "I fear," he wrote, "that a balance may not exist between America's material greatness and the quality of her people." Qutb was particularly exercised by what he saw as the "primitiveness" of American values, not least in matters of sex.

If !@#$ing like a wild animal is wrong I don't want to be right.

Somebody needs to explain to the Muslims that it's just a joke and they have no right to be offended.

When was the last time you saw a radical Muslim with a smile on their face? I don't think they have a word for joke. Even

wouldn't work against them.

Somebody needs to explain to the Muslims that it's just a joke and they have no right to be offended.

A previous South Park Episode Cartoon Wars explained it pretty well...

Mr/Mrs Garrison: Let's all look at why Muslims are upset: [turns and picks up a stick of chalk]

First of all, in the Muslim religion, you're not allowed to have what? [no response] Sex. Good. [writes "NO SEX" on the board]

There's no sex until marriage in the Muslim world. [faces the class] Now, this would be fine except that in the Muslim religion you also can't... Anybody? [no response] Jack off. [writes "NO JACKING OFF" on the board]

Okay, jacking it is strictly forbidden in the Muslim religion. [faces the class]

And what do we know about the places Muslims live? They live in? [no response] Good, sand. [writes "SAND" on the board]

Now put yourself in the shoes of a Muslim. It's Friday night, but you can't have sex, and you can't jack off. There's sand in your eyes and probably in the crack of your ass, and then some cartoon comes along from a country where people are getting laid, and mocks your prophet. Well you know what? I'd be pretty pissed off too!

A previous South Park Episode Cartoon Wars explained it pretty well...

Mr/Mrs Garrison: Let's all look at why Muslims are upset: [turns and picks up a stick of chalk]

First of all, in the Muslim religion, you're not allowed to have what? [no response] Sex. Good. [writes "NO SEX" on the board]

There's no sex until marriage in the Muslim world. [faces the class] Now, this would be fine except that in the Muslim religion you also can't... Anybody? [no response] Jack off. [writes "NO JACKING OFF" on the board]

Okay, jacking it is strictly forbidden in the Muslim religion. [faces the class]

And what do we know about the places Muslims live? They live in? [no response] Good, sand. [writes "SAND" on the board]

Now put yourself in the shoes of a Muslim. It's Friday night, but you can't have sex, and you can't jack off. There's sand in your eyes and probably in the crack of your ass, and then some cartoon comes along from a country where people are getting laid, and mocks your prophet. Well you know what? I'd be pretty pissed off too!

Really...just speaking Arabic is enough. I tried teaching myself Arabic a few years ago; I didn't even get through the script without wanting to kill someone.

Really...just speaking Arabic is enough. I tried teaching myself Arabic a few years ago; I didn't even get through the script without wanting to kill someone.

Ok I have to ask. Why did you want to learn Arabic?

• 4 weeks later...

And the story continues.

Now Facebook is the work of the devil, and needs to be shut down. What's next, Twitter?

Here's a question that I've pondered, if it's not ok to have any images of the prophet, why is it ok to name your offspring after the prophet? After all, many guys named Mohammed have done far worse things than a teddy bear picture.

And the story continues.

Now Facebook is the work of the devil, and needs to be shut down. What's next, Twitter?

Here's a question that I've pondered, if it's not ok to have any images of the prophet, why is it ok to name your offspring after the prophet? After all, many guys named Mohammed have done far worse things than a teddy bear picture.

That's Awesome! I didn't even know there was a draw mohammed day. Now I'll have to break out my pencil and get to work. Shoot, maybe we'll make this a family event. LOL!

What a joke!