1ST Round Wrapup

saundena

Spiller, fine. Wasn't my #1 choice. What really bothers me about tonight though, is that Nix seemed so willing to give up SO much for Tebow. It just doesn't make sense. If it's true and they even considered giving up a 2,3 and 4, then I worry about the future of this team.

Hopefully Ralph wasn't the one pushing it.

Spiller, fine. Wasn't my #1 choice. What really bothers me about tonight though, is that Nix seemed so willing to give up SO much for Tebow. It just doesn't make sense. If it's true and they even considered giving up a 2,3 and 4, then I worry about the future of this team.

Dude, how can you be bothered so much by something that may not even be true? Lighten up.

What does that work out to on the draft value chart? Is it even? If so, you should not worry about it.

Holy Crap theres a crap load of talent left on the board. I think we'll do fine moving forward. Loved the Spiller pick, still glad we missed on Tebow.

I'm not. We still don't have an NFL Caliber QB. Clausen and McCoy suck! So does Campbell. The Bills might as well stick with Edwards.

You like Spiller and are worried about Tebow?

Dont you have that backwards?

Spiller = fancy rims on my beater- I really hope Nix knows something we don't like Bell found his fathers genes and put on 25 lbs of muscle- I do have high hopes for Bell and Meredith but hope they can get at least two decent OLmen in the next three picks.

You like Spiller and are worried about Tebow?

Dont you have that backwards?

No, no, you're missing my point. What bothers me is that the Bills seemed so willing to mortgage their future on a QB that would basically be a project. I'm bothered because that doesn't seem very smart of our F.O.