Tim Tebow claims he knows who will draft him

LGB

Every team in the league keeps its draft board under lock and key and only accessible to senior members of their front office prior and during the draft. .

Jesus is Tebow's senior member. For he, the Almighty, reached down to the ears of his Holy Son, Tim Tebow, to whisper his destiny.

The NFL coach closest to Tebow would be Bills' nemesis Bill Belicheat*, who* is very tight with Urban Meyer, has visisted Florida's spring practices every year for the last few years, and probably has had many personal conversations with Tebow during those years. Belicheat* also has no problem with a 'spread' QB, since NE* has been running a spread offense for the last few seasons.

Brady* is aging and the Cheatriettes* will have to start thinking about his* ineveitable replacement in 2-3 years - perfect scenario for them* to take Tebow and spend 2-3 years grooming him, then trade Brady* to Buffalo for a first round pick when they feel Tebow is ready and Brady* has almost nothing left in the tank.

NE* also happens to have 3 second round draft picks - I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them* use their* #44, #47, or #51 pick on Tebow unless the Bills grab him first with our #41 pick.

There was a season ticket holders poll in Jax and supposedly the paying patrons were very underwhelmed at the prospects of drafting Tebow...at least in the first round.

I think this theory was debunked.

But the question wouldn't be how current season ticket holders feel about it, unless they are so against it that they'd cancel their tickets. How many new season ticket holders might it bring in?

Not buying it. I'm sure that some team may have told Tebow that, but I'm sure its BS. Every team in the league keeps its draft board under lock and key and only accessible to senior members of their front office prior and during the draft. Why in the world would they tell any 22 year old kid, no matter his character, when they're going to draft him? Surprise, surprise...the college kid can't keep his mouth shut.

Nah, some team is just telling Tebow and his agent something that they want to be repeated. They're just using him.

To be fair , his agent said it, not Tebow himself. But it doesn' take a genius to read between the lines and see that they are trying to create a sense of ugency for the teams that are considering taking him.

To be fair , his agent said it, not Tebow himself. But it doesn' take a genius to read between the lines and see that they are trying to create a sense of ugency for the teams that are considering taking him.

good point.

thats like saying, "we know who will pick teb. ITS A CITY WITH A FOOTBALL TEAM."

basically thats what the whole article says.

There was a season ticket holders poll in Jax and supposedly the paying patrons were very underwhelmed at the prospects of drafting Tebow...at least in the first round.

I think this theory was debunked.

That's not surprising, but a poll among existing season ticket holders doesn't debunk the theory at all. What they needed to do was to take a poll among non-season ticket holders and ask them which player would be most likely to convince them to purchase season tickets. And in FL, that's going to be Tebow by a mile.

They could be posturing, but if they are telling the truth, then it would definitely be in the first round.

I hope Tebow goes to the Vikes in the first round - we take Trent Williams, Campbell or Davis at #9 in the 1st and McCoy in the 2nd round.