A Cab Driver in Buffalo told me...

LGB

...that the Bills will trade down in the first round because they have too many holes to fill and need additional picks....but this cab driver is still recovering from injuries received in a fight with a hockey player over twenty cents...so this may just be pure speculation. <_<

On a serious note: It is hard to billieve that "Boomer" - Chris Berman has been working NFL draft days on ESPN for 30 years and just signed a new contract extension.

It is nice to see the Swami return because - "No One Circles the Wagons Like the Buffalo Bills."

I love Berman, too.

There was a poll here yesterday about "which do you prefer? ESPN or NFL Network"?

I say no contest. As much as Rich Eisen can be entertaining, his style wears quickly and even after an hour I get tired of his routine.

I can (and have) watched Berman for many drafts and for many hours and think he rocks! The chemistry he has with Tom Jackson is also awesome! Love those guys...

I love Berman, too.

There was a poll here yesterday about "which do you prefer? ESPN or NFL Network"?

I say no contest. As much as Rich Eisen can be entertaining, his style wears quickly and even after an hour I get tired of his routine.

I can (and have) watched Berman for many drafts and for many hours and think he rocks! The chemistry he has with Tom Jackson is also awesome! Love those guys...

His schtick is old and ESPN sucks, IMO.

May God bless the following.....NHLN, MLBN, Versus and the NFLN.

Finally a reliable source! I've been waiting for the prognostications of the cab driver.

...that the Bills will trade down in the first round because they have too many holes to fill and need additional picks....but this cab driver is still recovering from injuries received in a fight with a hockey player over twenty cents...so this may just be pure speculation. <_<

On a serious note: It is hard to billieve that "Boomer" - Chris Berman has been working NFL draft days on ESPN for 30 years and just signed a new contract extension.

It is nice to see the Swami return because - "No One Circles the Wagons Like the Buffalo Bills."

I met Berman at a luncheon at the Rochester Convention Center, when I was a Banquet Server for a company out of Rochester. I forgot what it was for...but after I went up to him said "Hello Mr. Berman" and introduced myself...

He said, "Please, call me Chris. How are you Mr. Byrdman, very nice to meet you."

We talked for a few minutes, about football...mostly the Bills. It was pretty cool. He was a VERY nice man, after I had the impression that he would be a cocky, arrogant prick...I was super surprised at how nice he was to me and how he took the time, out of HIS day, to stand there for about 5 minutes and shoot the poop with me.

I remember when he came out on stage...there was a Bledsoe jersey and a Moulds jersey for auction, in frames. He walked out to the mic and said..."How 'bout these guys (points to jerseys)...HOW 'BOUT THEM BUFFALO BILLS?!?"

Crowd went NUTS! Berman says..."NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS, LIKE THEM BUFFALO BILLS!"

It was sweet.

Anybody else ever meet Berman...or another Professional Sports "Talking Head"?

Ahh, the memories....

HAHAHA...Did you see this comment, in the comment section of that video???

seanmagicjuan: This makes you wanna call fake audibles around the house. I pointed at my girlfriend and told her to watch for the weak side linebacker in case of a blitz, she looked at me like i was nuts.

AWESOME! LOL! <_<<_<

His schtick is old and ESPN sucks, IMO.

May God bless the following.....NHLN, MLBN, Versus and the NFLN.

DISAGREE! I am not too fond of ESPN for other venues, but the NFL Draft is so much better on ESPN W/Berman and

the gang. NFLN is good, but not as good on draft day. Berman really talks as if he is having a conversation with you the

viewer at home, and when he mentions Buffalo you can sense the special relationship he has with the fans of Buffalo.

So go on Cabby give us our first pick!!!

With the 9th selection in the NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select: Jimmy Clausen, QB Notre Dame !!!!

God, is he tiresome. After about 10 minutes, I'm like "SHUT UP WITH THE THURSTON HOWELL imitation you sub-high school imbecile. SHUT UP!!!!!

Whereas I could watch Berman for hours. And have.

PLEASE trade down, get a 2nd rounder

PLEAST trade "bust mode" and shake the Pats down for one of their 2's

PLEASE send one of the 2's to Baltimore for Gaither

PLEASE then grab McCoy or Tebow, the best 3-4 NT you can get, and the best possible O-lineman (no specific order)

Go WR/RB in round 3/4

try for depth the rest of the way

(dreaming is free)

I met Berman at a luncheon at the Rochester Convention Center, when I was a Banquet Server for a company out of Rochester. I forgot what it was for...but after I went up to him said "Hello Mr. Berman" and introduced myself...

He said, "Please, call me Chris. How are you Mr. Byrdman, very nice to meet you."

We talked for a few minutes, about football...mostly the Bills. It was pretty cool. He was a VERY nice man, after I had the impression that he would be a cocky, arrogant prick...I was super surprised at how nice he was to me and how he took the time, out of HIS day, to stand there for about 5 minutes and shoot the poop with me.

I remember when he came out on stage...there was a Bledsoe jersey and a Moulds jersey for auction, in frames. He walked out to the mic and said..."How 'bout these guys (points to jerseys)...HOW 'BOUT THEM BUFFALO BILLS?!?"

Crowd went NUTS! Berman says..."NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS, LIKE THEM BUFFALO BILLS!"

It was sweet.

None of this happened.

It was sweet.

Terry Bradshaw at Dick's Sporting Goods (a long time ago) and unfortunately did nothing to make me think he wasn't an cocky, arrogant prick, but then he was there to shoot a commercial and didn't spend that much time with the "fans".