Are we really this pathetic?

Hey idiots at One Blow Drive, wake the hell up! whah whah whah

food for thought - you really have to stop posting like this because of the possibility of spawning voting threads such as - which is more pathetic: the post or the poster?

I'm with ya TOforPrez. I'm mad and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!!!!

Its like John Belushi said in Animal House....

Oh Bluto...we're a bunch of losers...

Oh Bluto..we can't take it any more...

Well I'm not taking this shith anymore.....

Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor........

Who's with me......(runs out door),,,HOOOOOOOO

Ahhhhh...I feel better... :thumbdown:

I feel much better......

Hey idiots at One Blow Drive, wake the hell up! Are you going to sign anybody with any talent? Anybody who's not a relative of someone who "may" be good in the league or offensive linemen who nobody's ever heard or cared to hear of?

Are you really that pathetic that Bill Cowher would rather hit buzzers with Shannon Sharpe and Dan Marino on a pre-game show, rather than coach your awful, no-talent having rotten franchise?! Now, you may be saying "Hey, T.O. signed up to play for us last year!" Again, wake the hell up! Owens signed here because nobody wanted him! "Oh, but he said we were his first choice to go to." Listen, if you buy that then you need some serious psychological attention. What did you want him to say, "Nah, I kinda was hopin to go to the Giants, or the Dolphins or the Pats, this was really my 32nd choice on the list." How big of an idiot would you have to be to believe T.O. actually wanted to be here? We should be thanking him for allowing us to have him here. His half hearted routes that he ran were better than any other guys at full-speed all year. Did T.O. honestly think he was the "missing piece" to our puzzle to get to the playoffs? If I were him, the very first day I showed up for workouts I would've looked around at the (throat clear) talent we had and vomited everywhere, that is, if he actually cared. Fact is last year was an audition for him to get with another team.

The guy was notorious for his on-and-off the field implosions and, in a year when he had every opportunity and every right to do just that, he didn't. I mean, half the reason I was excited when he signed here was because I wanted him to clothesline Jauron's melon off! Instead, he came...he got his 6 and a half mill, and left. Good for him. Good for every single NFL player who's played here in the last "decade of disaster" here in Buffalo. You know, there really is no good way to say this and I've came down hard on people who've danced around this subject, and I'm going to put this as respectfully as I can...Until Mr. Wilson passes on to a better place and/or the team is moved to who-the-hell-cares, this team will continue to be a joke, as will its "brass". Stop comparing us to the Raiders, that organization has a few championships under its belt...SUPERBOWL championships, not the 4 consecutive consolation prizes that always get tagged to our name out of pity. And in closing, I've said it before and I'll say it again, until this team proves it WANTS to win, this coming year will be 6 years and counting, that the Buffalo Bills get ZERO dollars from me for any tickets!

So excited tonight is the night we pick which 7 games we will win this year! YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...(BITE ME, BILLS!)

the only idiot is the poster. what a complete moronic post.go be a washington fan. they sign every name player and over pay each one of them and where does it get them. now there going to get rid of the guy the just last year gave 100 million dollars to.

you are totally clueless.

nix said he is going to fill in with good free agents and thats exactly what he did.

he signed a great 3/4 DE who was Baltimore's starter the last 2 years . he also signed a starting middle LB and our starting RT.

you have no clue about the game of football,the only proven way to build a football team is through the draft unfortunately you are not football smart enough to understand that. just go away!

I don't care if the Pats or the Colts called and offered me a job to coach for them, If I had the choice to "hit buzzers with Shannon Sharp and Marino" for a few hours every sunday, or have to work coaching a team from March til December every year working 20 hour days 7 days a week, I will take the Sunday only TV gig every time

What is it that fans don't get about Cowher? He doesn't need to come back and coach. He has money, and he has a SB win to go on to a very impressive resume. He has nothing left in the NFL to prove and will be a HOF coach. The only way he will come back is if it is the best situation for him and his family, i.e. close to home. Right now he has a Very good paying job working 17+ Sundays a year sitting at a desk on TV joking around with some other guys. Theres no pressure, no long nights

I don't care if the Pats or the Colts called and offered me a job to coach for them, If I had the choice to "hit buzzers with Shannon Sharp and Marino" for a few hours every sunday, or have to work coaching a team from March til December every year working 20 hour days 7 days a week, I will take the Sunday only TV gig every time

I'm with you. He has one sweet gig now.

What is it that fans don't get about Cowher? He doesn't need to come back and coach. He has money, and he has a SB win to go on to a very impressive resume. He has nothing left in the NFL to prove and will be a HOF coach. The only way he will come back is if it is the best situation for him and his family, i.e. close to home. Right now he has a Very good paying job working 17+ Sundays a year sitting at a desk on TV joking around with some other guys. Theres no pressure, no long nights

I'm with you. He has one sweet gig now.

Exactly, Why would you want to leave a gig like that unless you had to?

Why do you think coaches un-retire so often?

Now I'm sure you can go back and think of reasons why the 2010 Bills are different than the previous eleventy billion examples of coaches going back to work in less than ideal conditions because that's what people do on the internet to justify their point, but c'mon...

He is a f*&king football coach. He aint wired like you. It's not any more complicated than that.

So far he is wired like me. I would not come back unless the conditions were perfect for me. So far that seems to be what the chin is doing as well.

Good for you and him then. It was easy to predict he wouldn't come here because there is pretty much always less than a 50/50 chance any potential coach lands with any particular new employer. Just don't tell me that a coach with a different mindset is some outrageous/unprecedented foreign concept when that clearly is not the case.

Why do you think coaches un-retire so often?

Now I'm sure you can go back and think of reasons why the 2010 Bills are different than the previous eleventy billion examples of coaches going back to work in less than ideal conditions because that's what people do on the internet to justify their point, but c'mon...

He is a f*&king football coach. He aint wired like you. It's not any more complicated than that.

How many coaches unretire from a network TV gig to come back and join just any team to coach?

Coaches come back out of retirement all the time, but usually they are not in a Network TV gig that they pass up on, and they have a reason to come back, like trying to win a SB that they didn't win yet.

What does Cowher have left to prove in the NFL? He stepped away on his own from the Steelers and wanted to be near his family more, his current job allows him to do that

So what you are trying to say is that just because he coached football, he would want to do it for his entire life?

How many coaches unretire from a network TV gig to come back and join just any team to coach?

Coaches come back out of retirement all the time, but usually they are not in a Network TV gig that they pass up on, and they have a reason to come back, like trying to win a SB that they didn't win yet.What does Cowher have left to prove in the NFL? He stepped away on his own from the Steelers and wanted to be near his family more, his current job allows him to do that. So what you are trying to say is that just because he coached football, he would want to do it for his entire life?

Well that's pretty much the exact sort of nitpicking I predicted. Vermeil quitting ABC to coach the Rams doesn't count because he hadn't won a SB. And coaching the Chiefs doesn't count because he wasn't on a network at the time. Parcells to Dallas doesn't count because ESPN isn't a network. Although he did work for NBC and had won a SB and went to a crappy team NE - but I'm sure if we try hard enough we can find something different about that. I don't know wtf a network tv gig has to do with anything anyhow. As if Shannahan was "beaten out" by anyone for one of those coveted gigs and that CBS/FOX wouldn't have hired him in a heartbeat if he actually wanted one of those gigs. GMAFB

One thing that annoys me is when the OP goes on a rant that is sure to draw reactions and start debates and then doesnt come back to defend his point.

Kinda like the guy who whips you with a towel and yells "Gotcha!" and then runs away

lol

And to the OP if you do come back to this thread to defend yourself and read this, then please accept my apology