Tom Jackson says WM the OPOTW

ICE

Yeah, Willis was looking grand before that 31 yard run.  His stats were something like 23 carries, 65 yards.  Yet we still had a 24-3 lead...

137376[/snapback]

true, i was a little harsh. he did look good. and the INTs were mostly thrown 30 yards deep, and deep in seattle territory, . so they didnt hurt as bad as they could have. i was having flashback to the probowl bledsoe a few years ago. :huh: our D steped up and made them punt each time. i guess i cant get mad at an INT if it doesnt hurt us, and were killing there team.

but 4 TDs is a great performance.

and did anyone else see EVANS cetching passes. why havent we been throwing him the ball all year? a fade to a 5ft 10 inch reciever..lol i love it.

and i think the seahawlks had more drops then completions. JACKSON sucks, and i thaught he was a good WR......

in the end if your going to give the game ball to someone if you get 3 INTs you have to get atleast 2 TDs and 300+ yards. he didnt so McGahee gets it for 4 TDs.

Bledsoe deserved it far more than McGahee...

Right... usually completing 3 passes to the opposition and one TD pass to one of your own doesn't garner consideration for this award.... but, I tend to forget that the "fools gold" crowd er, uh aka, the "Bledsoe Koolaid Gang" get very excited when he has a somewhat decent game against a poor defense. I'm surprised you and the rest of the gang haven't ordered up his HOF bust... or maybe you already have and I just didn't get the memo.

Well, there are 5 games left... and begining this week in Miami, will the Bills be able to string two straight road games together despite Drew?

BTW... I was in a KMART over the W/E.... they have several Bledsoe jerseys available. I passed, but have you put yours on lay-away yet? It's a good opportunity to get a backup jersey just in case you stain your good one with koolaid.

Right... usually completing 3 passes to the opposition and one TD pass to one of your own doesn't garner consideration for this award.... but, I tend to forget that the "fools gold" crowd er, uh aka, the "Bledsoe Koolaid Gang" get very excited when he has a somewhat decent game against a poor defense.  I'm surprised you and the rest of the gang haven't ordered up his HOF bust... or maybe you already have and I just didn't get the memo. 

Well, there are 5 games left... and begining this week in Miami, will the Bills be able to string two straight road games together despite Drew?

BTW... I was in a KMART over the W/E.... they have several Bledsoe jerseys available.  I passed, but have you put yours on lay-away yet?  It's a good opportunity to get a backup jersey just in case you stain your good one with koolaid.

137437[/snapback]

Bledsoe was 9 of 11 on 3rd downs yesterday. He helped move the sticks and MaGahee slammed the door.

I don't know if that will motivate anyone to buy a Bledsoe jersey, but this OFFENSE is working.

The Bills could fall all over themselves trying to develop the next Kelly, or they could develop the players they have into a good team.

I like the approach they're taking now. For the first time in years the Bills are consistently controlling the play in games. It's nice to have that back.

And if you believe Miami has half a chance this Sunday, you haven't been watching this team play this season.

I like the approach they're taking now. For the first time in years the Bills are consistently controlling the play in games. It's nice to have that back.

Goodness gracious. I must be missing something.

Can you please point out to me those games in which "For the first time in years the Bills are consistently controlling the play in games". I would really like to take note of this... consistenly controlling the play in games. The Bills have now won two in a row... consitence = 2 games???

Yes, yes you have.

well, since I seem to always miss getting the memo on stuff like this... are you going to share with me the consistency the Bills have shown. What I'd like to actually chew on is DATA... or are you just blowing smoke out of your arse? They lose 4 straight, win 1, lose 1, win 2, lose 1, win 2... where is that consistency... if it's w's and l's you're talking about... then I see they are more consistent at losing than they are at winning. So WTF are you talking about? Can you present your evidence to us?

Put up or shut up!

Another case of letting stats blind you. Bledsoe was easily the equivalent of Willis in this game. They both played very well and did their jobs. If Willis didn't score on that 31 yard run it would have been a terrible play and he barely did it. He is VERY good around the goal line, however, and has a nose for the endzone, which was his best trait yesterday. 4 TDs are 4 TDs but he played a pretty good game and what is expected of him and that is it. He didn't break many tackles. He didn't put on any moves. He didn't make any great runs. he didn't blow through defenders. He just had a good game and had three very short TD runs along with a gimme TD.

well, since I seem to always miss getting the memo on stuff like this... are you going to share with me the consistency the Bills have shown.  What I'd like to actually chew on is DATA... or are you just blowing smoke out of your arse?  They lose 4 straight, win 1, lose 1, win 2, lose 1, win 2... where is that consistency... if it's w's and l's you're talking about... then I see they are more consistent at losing than they are at winning.  So WTF are you talking about? Can you present your evidence to us?

Put up or shut up!

137589[/snapback]

The last six quarters against the Rams and the Hawks the Bills have played dominating football on offense, defense, and special teams.

They also dominated the Cards in the same manner. And they dominated the 2nd halves of the 'Phins and Jets (home) games.

If you watch these games and need ME to look up the stats for you, you are the equivalent of an assisted-living football fan.

My original point, which you missed by a mile, is that the team is coming around and is playing better football over the last 7 games than they have in 5 years.

Aside from the assinine crusades, there is little to B word about the way the team has played over the last 2 months.

And that crusade is nothing but farts in a wind storm.