Who is the Bills Best Safe Pick?

Owen

Will the Bills take a player who has risk factors or will they pick a good but safe player/

It seems as if all the players have one problem or another.

If the Bills can make a trade to move Lynch, :rolleyes: I would say take RB Spiller.....if he is available above everyone else.

Clausen looks to be a risky pick and will not help the team right away. Has maturity problems

McClain looks to be a very good MLB with out many flaws

DT Williams looks to fill the void at NT right away

OT Bulaga will start at LT and if Bell shows great improvement, Bulaga could be moved to RT...

RB Spiller looks like he is a scoring machine when on the field.... a real dynamic player

OT Trent Williams looks to be a starter right away for the Bills at LT but has maturity problems

OT Davis has high upside but is only 20 and could have maturity problems....

Only Nix, Modrak and Gailey know who they want the most...... Lets hope that player falls to them...

You know they will tell us that no matter who they decide to pick...lol :thumbsup:

I agree. Spiller looks like the best bet. I am a huge marshawn fan, but I think he's worn out his welcome with the new regime.

The new regime just arrived; Lynch has been here for three seasons. Just missing non mandatory events does not put you in the dog house.

Will the Bills take a player who has risk factors or will they pick a good but safe player/

If the Bills can make a trade to move Lynch, :rolleyes: I would say take RB Spiller.....if he is available above everyone else.

Clausen looks to be a risky pick and will not help the team right away. Has maturity problems

OT Bulaga will start at LT and if Bell shows great improvement, Bulaga could be moved to RT...

RB Spiller looks like he is a scoring machine when on the field.... a real dynamic player

OT Trent Williams looks to be a starter right away for the Bills at LT but has maturity problems

Only Nix, Modrak and Gailey know who they want the most...... Lets hope that player falls to them...

You know they will tell us that no matter who they decide to pick...lol :thumbsup:

Bulaga. No Brainer. If gone, McClain. this is easy. If they take Spiller with Bulaga or McClain still on the board, we now have an even bigger bunch of idiots running the asylum than before.

The new regime just arrived; Lynch has been here for three seasons. Just missing non mandatory events does not put you in the dog house.

Agreed. Lynch has done nothing that concerns me very much. These are not choir boys that play this game. Most NFL players are nasties to one degree or another. The Bills, with their crap o lines have put Lynch through way more than he has put them through. think about it.

Agreed. Lynch has done nothing that concerns me very much. These are not choir boys that play this game. Most NFL players are nasties to one degree or another. The Bills, with their crap o lines have put Lynch through way more than he has put them through. think about it.

you're right. i'm wrong.

besides my bad choice of words, i still think lynch is on his way out and we're going to get spiller, though I'd prefer to see lynch stay

Spiller, McClain and Bulaga are surefire future Pro Bowlers.

I like Dan Williams, but he really has only produced one season so I'm a little nervous about calling him a safe thing. He could be the next dominant Casey Hamtpon-esque player right out of the gate or he could really struggle his first few seasons until he gets his feet wet.

Trent Williams and Anthony Davis both could be out of the NFL in 5 years.

A safe pick, since you asked:

Move down some, and then select C/G Maurkice Pouncey. Their current center position incumbent seems to be iffy, and who knows about Wood and if he can play this coming season - if ever?

I am with you bro. After last seasons embaressing efforts, Lynch should be working out with the team and getting with program. Spiller would be a sweet pickup. Lynch can catch a pass on 3rd down and Jackson is terrible with his blitz pickup. 2 very big problems on 3rd down.

A safe pick, since you asked:

Move down some, and then select C/G Maurkice Pouncey. Their current center position incumbent seems to be iffy, and who knows about Wood and if he can play this coming season - if ever?

Pouncy is going to excel @ any of the 3 interior positions, IMO. He would be a safe pick. I think Kindle is going to be a beast rush backer as well. I like McClain alot, but I would take Donald Butler later (3rd or 4th). I, personally, think that Cody is a safer bet to be a top notch NT in the NFL versus Dan Williams. I also think that Spiller is going to be a Chris Johnson type of back. When he sees the slightest crack in the defense he hits the hole tlike Usain Bolt. There is no catching him from behind. I think there are multiple guys that are good prospects, safe bets if you will, but you always have to remember the possibility of injury to any one of them.

I think McClain would be the safest pick. Clausen could be a bust. Bulaga could be a bust, see Gailery. Spiller could be a bust, see Lynch.

Trade down, stock-pile picks. That way the busts won't hurt as much, unless you are Dallas and all your picks are busts.