Time to sign TO again so I do not have to throw out his jersey

He can still help and it one less need for this year

They need to sign Cowart, Bledsoe, Moulds, half of the Superbowl teams, and on and on, because I have a closet full of jerseys of ex Bills. Get used to it, unless you buy a Moorman or Lindell jersey, it seems like they don't stay long. But No, T.O. isn't worth the money or the mouth.

They need to sign Cowher, Bledsoe, Moulds, half of the Superbowl teams, and on and on, because I have a closet full of jerseys of ex Bills. Get used to it, unless you buy a Moorman or Lindell jersey, it seems like they don't stay long. But No, T.O. isn't worth the money or the mouth.

You've got a Bill Cowher jersey?

He can still help and it one less need for this year

Then Hardy & Johnson get to sit another year & we never get to see if there potential can be tapped into , remember that's why they didn't resign T.O. was because they wanted to see what our younger guys had to offer, plus did you forget they picked up Jackson the kid from the Gators that was drafted by the Pats. Oh & Jauron didn't have a clue how to use Roscoe , seeing as we finally have a coach that knows a little something about Offense & how to taylor a scheme towards the players strengths we may have a great receiving corp for much less than it would cost for T.O. especially after the Brandon Marshall signing .

Re-signing TO would make WR a non-issue. Now we have to hope that Hardy and/or Johnson develop.

I WOULD like to see what Hardy as well as Johnson can do. As long as the vast majority of us (fans) have no intention of playoffs this year, I do think that there is SO much to be seen as far as individual potentials go with what our roster is (and will be) come September. This also applies most directly to our O-line, and probably front 7 on D of course as well. I can't speak for everyone, but I think that is interesting and exciting.......right?......

I WOULD like to see what Hardy as well as Johnson can do. As long as the vast majority of us (fans) have no intention of playoffs this year, I do think that there is SO much to be seen as far as individual potentials go with what our roster is (and will be) come September. This also applies most directly to our O-line, and probably front 7 on D of course as well. I can't speak for everyone, but I think that is interesting and exciting.......right?......

If they re-sign TO, they could put either he, Evans, or Hardy or Johnson in the slot, or run 4 WR sets. There are ways to see what they can do instead of making them starters and hoping for the best.

If they re-sign TO, they could put either he, Evans, or Hardy or Johnson in the slot, or run 4 WR sets. There are ways to see what they can do instead of making them starters and hoping for the best.

Legitimate point. Again, it will be interesting to see what happens between now and Sept.

Well, I think it's pretty much set in stone that TO isn't returning. :rolleyes:

Yeah, new management and coaching staff will be enough to appease the masses/season ticket holders at least for this year :D

Edit: ....................................................... :rolleyes:

This is such crap. There's only one reason the Bills are competing in the 2010 season, that's to win. It's not to evaluate talent and see what guys have. That's what practice and training camp and pre season are for. At least if it's not that I hope they let me know so I can cheer for a team that wants so to win.

WR is a glaring hole right now. Sign TO for one more year for whatever he wants (I don't care, it's no my money) and then we got WR wrapped up. Use Johnson and hardy to replace Reed.

I don't get his loser attitude that's so prevelant around here. :thumbsup:

They need to sign Cowher, Bledsoe, Moulds, half of the Superbowl teams, and on and on, because I have a closet full of jerseys of ex Bills. Get used to it, unless you buy a Moorman or Lindell jersey, it seems like they don't stay long. But No, T.O. isn't worth the money or the mouth.

I have a Ralph Wilson jersey :thumbsup: Best investment I ever made.

This is such crap. There's only one reason the Bills are competing in the 2010 season, that's to win. It's not to evaluate talent and see what guys have. That's what practice and training camp and pre season are for. At least if it's not that I hope they let me know so I can cheer for a team that wants so to win.

WR is a glaring hole right now. Sign TO for one more year for whatever he wants (I don't care, it's no my money) and then we got WR wrapped up. Use Johnson and hardy to replace Reed.

I don't get his loser attitude that's so prevelant around here. :lol:

Signing an over the hill receiver who drops balls and doesn't command double teams is a JOKE! If you want to overpay a previous probowler go see what Marvin Harrison is doing. Re-signing TO would add to our image as the laughing stock of the NFL. If you want a winning team this is not the way to do it.