Kuharsky: Bills Should Take Clausen

well, then

the God of all sports personalities has made his proclamation

all bow- to the great Kuharsky

is this the same guy that Jim Schoenfeld told to "eat another donut, you fat pig"

Shoenfeld vs. Koharski.

Baldy of the NFL Network put out his top ten mock draft yesterday. Clausen slides out of that group. Casserly, also of NFL Net, has him going at #30. That's about right, I think. Baldy blames it on his inability to make the big play when it counts and his lack of leadership skills. Hope the Bills are tuned in.

Shoenfeld vs. Koharski.

Have another Dohnut !!!!

God I forgot abou tthis one... Thank you for making my morning

AND NO to Clausen. his tiny hands will be a major problem in Buffalo especially late in the ytear, and no Notre Dame did not have the freezing temps Buffalo will have, nor did ND have th ehuge wind issues we will see here. Clausens hands are a liability for Buffalo....

I know this because my hands ar 9 inches and I cannot get a good grip on a pro football. It is extremly difficult in cold and wet weather

Yea I know what you mean! Kiper, Gruden and Jaws love this guy, why would we want the 1st franchise QB this team has seen since Jimbo?????? This kid is smart, tough, and has the ability to take a team on his back. ND had no "D". also he has a strong enough arm to handle the weather at the Ralph. Sounds like someone we definately should avoid, NOT! I will do cart wheels if we take him.

Have another Dohnut !!!!

God I forgot abou tthis one... Thank you for making my morning

AND NO to Clausen. his tiny hands will be a major problem in Buffalo especially late in the ytear, and no Notre Dame did not have the freezing temps Buffalo will have, nor did ND have th ehuge wind issues we will see here. Clausens hands are a liability for Buffalo....

I know this because my hands ar 9 inches and I cannot get a good grip on a pro football. It is extremly difficult in cold and wet weather

Completely Agree, not to mention it will only take one season behind our line to complete turn the arogant prick against Buffalo all together. Not being a leader as the qb is a huge downfall also.

Wow. He went from having small hands to having "tiny hands?"

How small will his hands be by Thursday night? Maybe we should pass on this guy.

Yea I know what you mean! Kiper, Gruden and Jaws love this guy, why would we want the 1st franchise QB this team has seen since Jimbo?????? This kid is smart, tough, and has the ability to take a team on his back. ND had no "D". also he has a strong enough arm to handle the weather at the Ralph. Sounds like someone we definately should avoid, NOT! I will do cart wheels if we take him.

Once again, what elite team did he beat last year?

What does "just sayin" mean? I hate it.

Is it really that hard to figure out?

It means he's simply posting information for you to interpret however you like. He's not suggesting agreement or disagreement with the article - he's just offering another point of view, and making it clear that he's only offering it for people to debate.