To Add to the "Woe is Me" Feelings on this Board . . .

There is a feeling of woe is me, doomsday, the sky is falling, etc. all over this board. . . and I understand why and concur with your sentiments. The AFC East is loaded except for us. They talked about the three horse race in the AFC East today on ESPN's "First Take". The talking heads debated who was the team to beat amongst NE, NYJ and Miami . . . our only mention was at the very end when one said "We didn't even mention Buffalo . . . poor Buffalo" . . . I don't think there is anyone sane, and of sound mind that would argue at this moment that we aren't the runts of the litter in the AFC East. Even the most optimistic homers with the rosiest glasses on cannot deny this.

But, to add to the woe is me of the board is this: The Bruins are going to knock the Sabres out in the first round. They won the season series 4-2, and were playing better down the stretch. I feel it in my bones. Another New England area team is gonna make us all gnash our teeth in about a week and a half or so. Prepare yourselves.

But, to add to the woe is me of the board is this: The Bruins are going to knock the Sabres out in the first round. They won the season series 4-2, and were playing better down the stretch. I feel it in my bones. Another New England area team is gonna make us all gnash our teeth in about a week and a half or so. Prepare yourselves.

Blow me.

Hey, I'm rooting big time for Buffalo. Just saying that the bunch of whiners on this board had better get ready.

If I want to punch you in the face, does that make me a whiner or just another guy with anger management issues?

There is a feeling of woe is me, doomsday, the sky is falling, etc. all over this board. . . and I understand why and concur with your sentiments. The AFC East is loaded except for us. They talked about the three horse race in the AFC East today on ESPN's "First Take". The talking heads debated who was the team to beat amongst NE, NYJ and Miami . . . our only mention was at the very end when one said "We didn't even mention Buffalo . . . poor Buffalo" . . . I don't think there is anyone sane, and of sound mind that would argue at this moment that we aren't the runts of the litter in the AFC East. Even the most optimistic homers with the rosiest glasses on cannot deny this.

do you have paypal? I'd LOVE to place a wager.