Big Ben - Pitt Listening to Offers

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only imagine what was on that videotape that mysteriously disappeared. Because if there was ANYTHING on it to suggest the sex was consensual, it would still be around, or at least magically reappear, with the way Small Ben is getting killed in the press and court of public opinion.

Then again, maybe Sir Roger had it destroyed? He's done it before, you know.

Everyone only believes the girl though. Ben says they didn't have sex and did have sexual contact. That "sexual contact" could be anything from making out and feeling her up, and so on. He was not charged with a crime because the girl was really drunk and has a clouded memory of the events. Interesting how she all of the sudden remembers things well enough to say he did rape her, when the initial statement she wrote was barely legible because she was that drunk. People do crazy things to get money.

Everyone only believes the girl though. Ben says they didn't have sex and did have sexual contact. That "sexual contact" could be anything from making out and feeling her up, and so on. He was not charged with a crime because the girl was really drunk and has a clouded memory of the events. Interesting how she all of the sudden remembers things well enough to say he did rape her, when the initial statement she wrote was barely legible because she was that drunk. People do crazy things to get money.

Probably the date rape drug she was slipped when Pig Ben was buying the drinks??

I agree. It's unpopular to support the idea of "innocent until proven guilty" but this is a serious charge being applied to a pretty murky situation. He might have done it, but he might not have. Maybe she didn't pursue the criminal charge because she knew he didn't do it, but wants a payday. Accusing someone that you know is innocent, of a crime that can send them to prison is on par with murder, IMO. He is certainly guilty of being an idiot based on his past history but if I were on a jury I wouldn't convict him for what I've heard or read, that's for certain.