The Following will be found in this draft....

DarthICE

You're suggesting that they'll get Clausen then a good LT in round 2 and a starting calibre NT in round 3 and a

starting LB in round 4?

That would be a hell of a draft, but I don't see it. Unlike many, I think the starting calibre LTs will be gone by the

end of round 1. I don't know if I like Clausen enough to use the #9 on him. I think they might be able to get a

rotational NT in round 3 (someone who might eventually become a starter). I've no idea where they'll find a

starting OLB in round 4 or later.

Starting QB, LT, NT, OLB. Wait and see :ph34r:

A team with a roster as terrible as the Bills could start 80% rookies and not be much worse than we are now. Its sad when a team starts that many rooks. Its not a good thing.

You're suggesting that they'll get Clausen then a good LT in round 2 and a starting calibre NT in round 3 and a

starting LB in round 4?

That would be a hell of a draft, but I don't see it. Unlike many, I think the starting calibre LTs will be gone by the

end of round 1. I don't know if I like Clausen enough to use the #9 on him. I think they might be able to get a

rotational NT in round 3 (someone who might eventually become a starter). I've no idea where they'll find a

You must not have seen any of Darth's previous posts. :ph34r:

starting LB in round 4?

O'Brien Schofield, was a 1st round talent but tore his ACL. Would probably have to sit out a year but could be a steal down the road.

You must not have seen any of Darth's previous posts. :ph34r:

Darth must be an economist: On the one hand this and on the other hand that. When in doubt pick the both of them. Then you can't be wrong. Or some critics would say he is half right and half wrong. With Darth the situation is always fluid. The problem isn't that he is afraid to take a stand so much as his stand is constantly shifting. Must have great balance. :(

What that says is:

1) Lots of rooks will start for us because we're that bad, and/or

2) Buddy is that good a football guy to pull it off.

I think it's a bit of both. In Buddy we trust.

Buffalo needs to find 2 or more instant starters in every draft. I'd argue they've been looking for instant 2 or more starters in every draft since 2006.

And it's not just at the east to fill positions like RB, LB, G, and S. It's LOT's, OLB's, NT's, and QB they need.

I have a feeling the Bills will do something to get more draft picks...just a hunch. I really don't think the Bills are going to get their starting QB in this years draft...at least not for this year. That being said, this draft is really deep at a lot of other positions and if the Bills management play their cards right, they could come away with some solid players that will help this franchise for years to come.