Dolphins shopping Ginn

Leonidas

In retrospect, it was kind of a "damned if you, damned if you don't" situation.

Exactly. That is what I was thinking. They are probably lucky that they did not pick Quinn, because they would have had to pay him a lot more money.

I still remember the fat guy in Miami with his jaw dropped to the floor, Jamie Dukes from the NFL said that guy would later regret that, looks like Jamie Dukes is the one that should be regretting his comments.

The Ginn pick was just as bad as the Bills picking Roscoe Parrish in the 2nd round and Aaron Maybin in the first round.

In retrospect, it was kind of a "damned if you, damned if you don't" situation.

Yep - and if the Bills couldn't get anything for Parrish last year, the Dolphins won't be able to do anything with Ginn this year. I'll take Parrish anyday between the two of them.

I still remember the fat guy in Miami with his jaw dropped to the floor, Jamie Dukes from the NFL said that guy would later regret that, looks like Jamie Dukes is the one that should be regretting his comments.

The Ginn pick was just as bad as the Bills picking Roscoe Parrish and Aaron Maybin in the first rounds.

Roscoe was not a first round pick.

The Ginn pick was just as bad as the Bills picking Roscoe Parrish and Aaron Maybin in the first rounds.

Ummm...Parrish was a 2nd rounder.

Parrish was a second rounder. And Ginn is the better WR, by far.