Bradshaw spells it out for Rapelisberger

"I hardly ever went a club -- ever -- in 14 years in Pittsburgh. Count 'em on one hand. I was petrified of the problems you can get into. And I almost got into -- it's there, believe me.

I'm sure TB is correct. But that same logic could be applied to going anywhere, not just clubs. What's the guy supposed to do, sit at home and read (assuming he can read) for 14 years? Not terribly realistic.

If you were young, rich, and famous, which would you choose?

Bradshaw's brutally honest with Ben..........

Bradshaw's best quote ""There's nothing greater if you're single than to walk into a bar with beautiful women, and have them just fill your ego up. And you ask yourself, 'Would they pay any attention to you if you weren't, you know, who you are?' Of course not. Because I'm not that attractive, and neither is Ben!"

My wife said...."why is that so funny, Bradshaw's right" :devil:

Bradshaw's brutally honest with Ben..........

Bradshaw's best quote ""There's nothing greater if you're single than to walk into a bar with beautiful women, and have them just fill your ego up. And you ask yourself, 'Would they pay any attention to you if you weren't, you know, who you are?' Of course not. Because I'm not that attractive, and neither is Ben!"

My wife said...."why is that so funny, Bradshaw's right" :devil:

Ben looked like he had just got back from a 2 week bender, and had not showered in months. Dude looked awful, needs to get his act together and clean himself up.

Ben looked like he had just got back from a 2 week bender, and had not showered in months. Dude looked awful, needs to get his act together and clean himself up.

As I read somewhere else today, he looks like Tim's son Brad from Home Improvement

I'm sure TB is correct. But that same logic could be applied to going anywhere, not just clubs. What's the guy supposed to do, sit at home and read (assuming he can read) for 14 years? Not terribly realistic.

Many players dont' get in trouble with the law even one time in their careers and some have been stars. Name for me how many times Barry Sanders got in trouble with the law? NONE would be the answer.

This 'they are just young' is nothing but a bull **** excuse. Ben in that pic looks like trailer park trash. You can look at his eyes and see he is !@#$ed up or coming off being !@#$ed up. And What is with the greasy mullet look? BTW Ben, spend last time molesting chicks and more time in the gym, you are becoming a fat ass.

Many players dont' get in trouble with the law even one time in their careers and some have been stars. Name for me how many times Barry Sanders got in trouble with the law? NONE would be the answer.

This 'they are just young' is nothing but a bull **** excuse. Ben in that pic looks like trailer park trash. You can look at his eyes and see he is !@#$ed up or coming off being !@#$ed up. And What is with the greasy mullet look? BTW Ben, spend last time molesting chicks and more time in the gym, you are becoming a fat ass.

Agreed!!

My comment wasn't about getting in trouble, it was about Bradshaws comment about staying out of clubs his entire career.

There are plenty of other Pro athletes that dont find that kind of trouble. So whatever he is doing, he is doing it wrong!