Edwards, Fitzpatrick, Brohm, Campbell  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Brohm, Campbell, Edwards, Fitzpatrick

• Brohm
    • Campbell
    • Edwards
    • Fitzpatrick

Then Jason Campbell for sure

You clearly have never seen Campbell play...admit it.

If you liked the way McKelvin finished out the NE game or if you enjoyed Parrish vs the Browns

then you will love Campbell as a for sure starter.

Most people on this board look at the stats but have never seen him play

that's the only reason I can understand why Campbell's name keep coming up in threads.

If you liked the way McKelvin finished out the NE game or if you enjoyed Parrish vs the Browns

that's the only reason I can understand why Campbell's name keep coming up in threads.

You clearly have never seen Edwards play... admit it.

If you liked the 4-yard checkdown on 4th and 22 or if you enjoyed the 3 first-quarter picks vs the Browns then you will love Edwards as a for sure starter.

Just teasing you, but the point is that Campbell, as crappy to mediocre as he is, is nonetheless a significant upgrade over last year's starter.

If you liked the 4-yard checkdown on 4th and 22 or if you enjoyed the 3 first-quarter picks vs the Browns then you will love Edwards as a for sure starter.

Just teasing you, but the point is that Campbell, as crappy to mediocre as he is, is nonetheless a significant upgrade over last year's starter.

I had never been sooo frustrated with one player before, until those plays happened. My blood was boiling I was so heated. It happened in back to back games too! After those plays, I wanted Trentative to accompany Dorothy on her trip to find the Wizard. Who would he replace? The Tin Man of course! Trent needs a heart...

There are so many ways this could work out. I can see the pecking order being:

Campbell

Fitz

Brohm

Edwards

or

Campbell

Brohm

Fitz

Edwards

possibly

Brohm

Campbell

Fitz

Edwards

or even

Brohm

Fitz

Campbell

Edwards

If they want a caretaker for a year it could be:

Fitz

Brohm

Campbell

Edwards

or

Fitz

Campbell

Brohm

Edwards.

That is pretty much every combination that makes any sense.

Exactly, and stats are for losers.

Given those 4, I would probably go with Brohm :angry:

but I don't know for how long.

For Stojans and Giggles, lets say the Bills trade for Jason Campbell

They now have 4 QBs in camp. Who should start?

To prevent any appearance of bias, the QB choices in the poll have been placed in Alphabetanumerical order

If Campbell is brought in via trade, then he is handsdown the starter of the team. Otherwise, why make the trade and lose picks? Campbell may be a slight improvement over the other 3, but only b/c he has more experience.

Best long term scenario for the Bills... LT in round 1, QB of future drafted in round 2 or later.

Don't overpay and lose draft picks on mediocre QB!

I vote Fitz. Best of the 4. I've seen Campbell play many times and I can't believe his stats are as good as they look on paper. Trent, please. What makes one think he's gonna be any better? He's got worse and worse over the last 3 years. Brohm, may be good, may suck. Don't know and don't want to maybe waste a season to find out.

Working with a new coach who designs things around Fitz I could see actually working. He's not great, but he's football smart. Knows when to take a chance. He owns the Bills record for the longest TD pass and the longest run from scrimmage for TD by a QB. Also appears to have leadership.

I hope it doesn't come down to these 4, but if it does, Fitz is my man.

I have seen Trent Edwards play before and nobody I mean nobody can be worse than that.

For those who haven't seen Campbell play and aren't fortunate enough to be able to use the search function on NFL.com, these are provided as a public service.

It's a strain, I know - but here's the Washington Bar Nuts 2009 "highlights"

Preseason Week 3 vs. Patsies*

Week 11 vs. Cowgirls

Week 14 vs. Riddlers

vs. Staints

vs. Iggles

Clearly Campbell is a no-talent-noodle-armed-checkdown-artist-brain-dead-lead-legged-statue of a QB who would be a disastrous pickup for The Bills.

For those who haven't seen Campbell play and aren't fortunate enough to be able to use the search function on NFL.com, these are provided as a public service.

It's a strain, I know - but here's the Washington Bar Nuts 2009 "highlights"

Preseason Week 3 vs. Patsies*

Week 11 vs. Cowgirls

Week 14 vs. Riddlers

vs. Staints

vs. Iggles

Clearly Campbell is a no-talent-noodle-armed-checkdown-artist-brain-dead-lead-legged-statue of a QB who would be a disastrous pickup for The Bills.

Wow are those throws down the field over 10 yards...gosh I haven't seen one of those in about 3 years or so. Damn...

I think we all agree about TE as well. Campbell is not an upgrade. Campbell is another flavor of bad quarterbacking that the Bills will drag their feet and take two years to remove once they realize he sucks. I would rather go for the unknown and draft a QB. I would also make the move on Troy Smith for a low round pick. Then decide between TE or RF on who would hold the clipboard for the first string clipboard holder.