The great and the ugly.

ICE

I hate to break it to you but 31 of the points scored today were because of Bledsoe. It was his arm that got the Bills into those scoring opportunities.

Willis had an average day at best. He did have 4 TD's which is nice to see but 3 of them were from the 1 yard line. His first TD was nice because he bounced off the defenders and punched it in. the other 2 TD's from the 1 any RB could have made it in. The OLINe played outstanding on those goalline situations.

Willis's numbers are somewhat inflated because of the long TD run. Bledsoe sold that play to the defense for 7 points. Willis did make an outstanding play by stretching it in there at the end.

I am not bashing Willis at all i am just stating that this game wasn't won on the RUNNING OF WILLIS.

Any win is a team win no matter who is playing.

The INT's made by Bledsoe were not that bad. They were all on long pass plays deep into Seahawk territory. Bledsoe took a few chances today and they did end up being picks but when you have a defense like ours why can't you take a risk here and there?

The seahawks aren't the Pats but it is a start.

BRING ON THE FINS!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for us Seattle can't catch a cold let alone a ball. Very easy the score could have been 17-10 Seattle at the half. But hey, that is why they play the games.

136636[/snapback]

[/quote

Let's see, they would have won if their receivers could catch, but when the Bills receivers drop balls and they lose, its the QB fault.

I guess I am just going to have to take a course in how to direct blame. Anyone know of any on-line universities that might offer that. B)

136772[/snapback]

Sure, it's the "Frozen H20" University of mindless obnoxiousness.

I think you can give Drew a game ball today too, despite 3 picks.  It wasn't until the 2nd half that WM picked up steam.  We built the lead on Drew's arm in the first half.  The picks were almost a byproduct of a mad passing attack.

Drew is starting to look like the Bledsoe of early 2002.  Could he be finally waking from a 2+ year coma?  Is Sam Wyche finally making a difference?  Also, if DB continues on a tear, is he the QB for 2005?  You can't judge much from JP Losman's two appearances, but to me he just does not look ready to start.

PTR

136653[/snapback]

Well said Promo, and you deserve a ton of credit for posting honestly about a man you have blasted.

Hey, I have posted more than my share of complaints about Mike Williams, but he was just great yesterday and I hope he continues to do so and go to the Hall of Fame.

The bottom line is that we want the Bills to win more than to be "right" in some abstract way on a message board.

Against a solid team those 3 picks would result in a loss. We kept the Seahawks in the game but since they're awful we won.

But we won, we're happy.

136992[/snapback]

The Seahawks were leading their division... Howi s that sucky?

ICE, still waiting for you to provide some facts to refute my statistical analysis of the game. You know, the one that showed our running game had 50 yards in the first 4 scoring drives. I'm still curious to know how rushing for 12.5 yards a drive is the running game carrying the offense.

Please let me know ASAP, as I'd like to be as enlightened about the sport of football as you are.

CW

running game sets up the passing game . whenWM is geting the ball ,even when he is not gaining a lot,the D has to respect him . that helps drew . i feel the play calling helped assdrew . 3 int----- he is lucky they did not hurt us .drew is not the future . verry happy for the win

running game sets up the passing game . whenWM is geting the ball ,even when he is not gaining a lot,the D has to respect him . that helps drew . i feel the play calling helped assdrew . 3 int----- he is lucky they did not hurt us .drew is not the future . verry happy for the win

137237[/snapback]

Well you do sound thrilled. :blush:

How does ICE afford to keep you on his payroll? :)

137237[/snapback]

22 passes, 16 rushes....

CW