Mel Kiper hears "No" on Claussen to Buffalo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want Clausen, but what sense does it make to tell Kiper or the media anything about your draft plans. It makes zero sense. The great thing about Nix and the front office is they don't tell the media about their business. Believe nothing this close to draft time.

if those bastards pass on Clausen and take timtebow they are officially dead to me

:unsure: n dead

After all the crappy Bills teams you had to suffer through, the final straw is college QBs no one has any idea will translate to the pros??? For as much as we think we know, we have no clue. Otherwise, Tom Brady won't be a 6th rounder, guys like Romo and Warner would have been drafted, and guys like Losman and Leaf won't be first rounders.

I don't want Clausen, but what sense does it make to tell Kiper or the media anything about your draft plans. It makes zero sense. The great thing about Nix and the front office is they don't tell the media about their business. Believe nothing this close to draft time.
Agree about the need for scepticism at this time. But do you agree that teams still find ways to telegraph misinformation. If so, seems strange if anyone with a brain in his head is only going to act on the basis of what they actually do rather than what they say or imply. I mean why bother.

After all the crappy Bills teams you had to suffer through, the final straw is college QBs no one has any idea will translate to the pros??? For as much as we think we know, we have no clue. Otherwise, Tom Brady won't be a 6th rounder, guys like Romo and Warner would have been drafted, and guys like Losman and Leaf won't be first rounders.

No one has any idea? Disagree. It is clearly not a pure crapshoot. It is a science and due diligence exercise. Brady, Rommo and Warner are clear exceptions. Not to say that picking a college QB is without risk, as we all know it is risky. But someone was always right. There were plenty of pundits who favoured Manning over Leaf.

wow, you guys really think these idiots have any idea of who we are going to draft?? What are the Bills supposed to say? "Oh we love this kid, he is going to be better than Brady/Kelly/Manning put together" God forbid we take the best QB prospect in the draft. Kiper is as right as a broken watch, and Mcshay is 10 times worse. "I have him going to Oakland because I have not heard them say no" thanks for that extra special glimpse you moron. Not one team has come out and said NO o any of the current players in the pool. The more we read this stuff the dumber we all get.