Congratulations Sabres

KD in CA

Tyler Ennis seems like the real deal...??

I'm hoping they keep Ennis up for the playoffs. The two Tylers on this team are going to be very good for us for a while. We all know how good Myers is, and I can't wait to see him grow into his frame but watching Ennis skating around the past week or so, I have a feeling this guy is going to be clutch.

:thumbsup:

I'm hoping they keep Ennis up for the playoffs. The two Tylers on this team are going to be very good for us for a while. We all know how good Myers is, and I can't wait to see him grow into his frame but watching Ennis skating around the past week or so, I have a feeling this guy is going to be clutch.

:rolleyes:

Just from watching him in last years Jr worlds I think he is the real deal. jmho

It's really going to come down to Miller in the playoffs. A hot power play and a hot goalie can work wonders this time of year.

It's going to be interesting to see what Lindy does with the forwards for the playoffs. They definitely haven't missed Thomas Vanish. But you know he'll be on the roster, and hopefully he has a streak coming his way. Hopefully Ennis stays up. I would assume Gerbe is sent back down, and when Connolly returns, that's another spot...I would prefer Ennis over Stafford any day of the week...

Always nice to add another banner to the rafters, but I still worry about the lack of scoring this team has. It can be very frustrating to watch at times.

meh...5th in the conference isn't too shabby.

It's really going to come down to Miller in the playoffs. A hot power play and a hot goalie can work wonders this time of year.

It's going to be interesting to see what Lindy does with the forwards for the playoffs. They definitely haven't missed Thomas Vanish. But you know he'll be on the roster, and hopefully he has a streak coming his way. Hopefully Ennis stays up. I would assume Gerbe is sent back down, and when Connolly returns, that's another spot...I would prefer Ennis over Stafford any day of the week...

This team actually scores quite a few goals in total. I think they are ranked #12 or thereabouts, in the NHL. Only problem is, the goals come in bunches...they will have 2 or 3 game stretches where they score 5 goals, and then nothing, for another 2 or 3 games. Hopefully, the "scoring depth" theory plays out well for them this year...

You remember the last Sabres team that went to the finals, in 1999? They had real goal scoring issues as well, and their powerplay was dreadful. For some reason, that year, IIRC, their power play woke up in the playoffs, and they scored plenty...until they met the Stars... is it me, or didn't the power play look pretty decent in this non-Vanek, non-Connolly stretch?

meh...5th in the conference isn't too shabby.

Not complaining but I never watched this team this year and thought they were an elite type team. They can be frustrating as hell. That said, I think the conference is pretty garbage with the exception of the Caps (and they have questionable goaltending) so if you have a world class goalie, you always have a good chance.