Two OLE MISS and TEXAS combos that are can't miss

major

I would love Shipley as a Bill...

Shipley is one of the most productive college players over last couple of years. He is the type of player Nix claims to favor over the physical specimens who don't produce on the field. He reminds me a lot of Wexler of the Pats.

Shipley is one of the most productive college players over last couple of years. He is the type of player Nix claims to favor over the physical specimens who don't produce on the field. He reminds me a lot of Wexler of the Pats.

...you said Wexler! <insert Beavis & Butthead laugh here>

He (Shipley) reminds me of every white receiver 6 ft ever! Curtis,Welker,Chrebet,Stokely etc,etc.

...you said Wexler! <insert Beavis & Butthead laugh here>

He (Shipley) reminds me of every white receiver 6 ft ever! Curtis,Welker,Chrebet,Stokely etc,etc.

I deserved to be laughed at with the supposed to be Welker comparison. I'm sure you would agree that Welker and Chrebet were immensely productive as pros. Without a doubt the second round draftee of the Bills, Hardy, might win the battle of the measurables but a player such as Shipley would win the more important battle of productivity on the field.

Dexter McCluster and Jevan Snead from OLE MISS or Jordan Shipley and Colt McCoy from TEXAS.

There are several McCluster like players available in the draft, and the Bills have one in Parrish. The problem is he is the product of crappy coaching and use. I'll pass on McCluster. Snead is the newest version of JaMarcus Russell with a smaller arm and less prestigious college program....Pass!

Shipley is going to be a good player, but he's only good in the slot position. In other words, he's a #3 receiver. If the Bills got him in round #3 or later, then this is a good pickup. I wouldn't mind taking McCoy, but he's going to go before the Bills #41 pick.

The only way I would take him is we trade down in the 1st round for an additional second. Then, I would consider Colt.

I'd consider two out of these four players.