Dream Scenario First 3 Rounds

I give this draft a D+. No Oline help, and another RB? before address ing QB or LT? no way. Not saying they wont be good players, but this is not a good draft for this team.

Ok, have to defend my post.

First, Brandon Graham in my opinion is the best player available. Its also at a position of need to for us. We need to build up this new 34 defense with quality players. I think we are overrating the defense and underrating the offense. Our best coaches were on the defense side of the ball plan and simple. We have decent weapons we just desperately need some protection. We need a vet LT. Not another young one. I believe in D. Bell. Give this guy a chance. We all were shocked he was even going to start last year, and by no means was he a pro-bowl LT, but he did as good as any rookie LT in the draft is going to do. Besides Okung and maybe Williams. Flozell Adams would be a perfect option in my opinion and I believe he would have a bigger impact than Mcnabb at this point.

Second, Terrence Cody is pretty self-explanatory. Big man that is a must in this draft to take some of the load off of Kyle Williams. This guy is still growing and will struggle with his weight, but big men are hard to come by. He would solidify the middle of our defense for years to come, mostly on the first two downs.

Third, Dexter McCluster is our "water-bug" type of player. He really impressed everyone at the senior bowl, but didn't test amazing at the combine. Amazing toughness and elusiveness with the threat of taking it to the house every time he touches the ball. I would be okay with Trindon Holiday in maybe the 4th and then taking Dickerson in the 3rd, but would love McCluster.

1. Brandon Graham

2. Terrence Cody

3. Dexter McCluster

Sort of like it.

I'd rather go LT with the first pick... but if we can't I'd like to see a trade down and pick up an ILB like McClain.

Love the Cody pick. He'd be quite the space eating NT.

For the third pick, I'd either go with an OL or an ILB... depending on what the Bills did with the first pick.

1. Brandon Graham

2. Terrence Cody

3. Dexter McCluster

Nice draft, but we can not neglect the offensive line again unless you see the rest of the draft picks or round 4 and 5 being strictly offensive lineman/tackles.

not really a dream draft you'd be 1st round talent in 2 and 3 and top 5 at pick 9.

??? Where's the "first round talend in 2 and 3"? Cody will be lucky to be picked in the second, but MAYBE

could slide into the late first, but no way the 5'8" 165 lb-ish McCluster is a 1st round talent (or even 2nd).

Really don't like that as a dream draft because there is no OL help and they already have McCluster on

the roster (Roscoe Parrish). Not a big fan of Cody's, either, but he is probably the 2nd best NT prospect in

a draft that is weak at NT (good at 4-3 DTs, but not NTs).

I give this draft a D+. No Oline help, and another RB? before address ing QB or LT? no way. Not saying they wont be good players, but this is not a good draft for this team.

Agreed....what r they thinkn

Give up the Dream sceniario's and hope that Nix trades down into the late 1st round to garner more picks, preferably 2nd and 3rd rounders. This team needs depth at OL, DL and LB corp. We can draft a franchise QB next year and an impact player or 2 at select positions, but these dream drafts are just rubish.