I Love this time of Year Especially

My golf nerves are starting to come about again, going out for the first time this year today after the office closes early.

Been hittin the golf dome the last couple of tuesday's (mostly for the all you can eat spaghetti for 3.99) :thumbsup:

There is just something about this time of year that gets my blood boiling. That first tee shot always is a giant relief. Usually followed by a lot of vulgar language :beer::lol:

Here's to a summer of good golf good beer and great weather :beer:

Oh and by the way, looking to buy a new driver, anyone with input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

My golf nerves are starting to come about again, going out for the first time this year today after the office closes early.

Been hittin the golf dome the last couple of tuesday's (mostly for the all you can eat spaghetti for 3.99) :thumbsup:

There is just something about this time of year that gets my blood boiling. That first tee shot always is a giant relief. Usually followed by a lot of vulgar language :D:lol:

Here's to a summer of good golf good beer and great weather :beer:

Oh and by the way, looking to buy a new driver, anyone with input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I don't use a driver, but a tip for buying any club is getting it fitted for you. Don't just pull one off of the rack at Golf Galaxy and call it good. Have a pro determine what length and lie angle you need.

Another to a summer of great golf! :beer:

You're preaching to the choir, man.

I love golf as well. As far as the driver is concerned, see which driver matches your swing. Levi's right on that call.

Here's to another summer of golf! :thumbsup:

Tonight is my first night of golf too. The Friday Night Mixer. Its a 4 man best ball. Its a beautiful day/night to drink a few beers and chase the little white ball around.

Hirly where ya playing?

Played about 5 times so far this year. Got to play at a Nicklaus designed course last week in Panama City Beach, FL. Greens were like putting on a sloped pool table and the bunkers were deep. Shot a 94..... :lol: But had a great time doing it. :(

Played about 5 times so far this year. Got to play at a Nicklaus designed course last week in Panama City Beach, FL. Greens were like putting on a sloped pool table and the bunkers were deep. Shot a 94..... :lol: But had a great time doing it. :(

I've played Nicklaus-designed courses in California and South Carolina in the past. Both were great. He does a hell of a job.

I've played Nicklaus-designed courses in California and South Carolina in the past. Both were great. He does a hell of a job.

If I could have stayed out of the bunkers I would have saved at least 6 shots, but man they were everywhere. Nicest course I've ever played for sure.

Played a terrible round on firday. Could not put more than 1 hole together start to finish.

Either would have a good rive and screw the approach.

Or completely miss drive and have to play from the rough / shrubbery!

Bad day all around, at least the beer was good!

I live in So Flo so I play year round. Played PGA National (Champ Course) threw up an 89 from the tips. Was a tough day, but the course played nice. OP, I have the R9 TP and like it, not love it. I do not shift the weights because I like to draw and fade it myself. All my gear is Titleist except my driver and putter. But I may step into the new Titleist, I like to demo a club for a few weeks before buying and I am starting to like it a lot. Shaft is very important in a club and the right weight and stiffness mean all the difference (man that sentence just sounds wrong). Anyway good luck and hit em strait!!

Some of you may have seen on the shoutbox, I am getting a new set of Nike Slingshot 4D's and I am especially excited as I am moving to Iowa this summer and joining a country club out there. I plan on golfing at least 20+ holes daily this summer. Gotta love being 21 and single :lol:

Hope everyone has a good spring/summer of golf with some great beer and friends :thumbsup: