Glory be!

The night Obama died

Na-na na, na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na

The night Obama died

Brother what a night the people saw

Brother what a fight the people saw

Yes indeed!

Very, very foggy.

Isn't that cute? Now I have my own Friggin Pet Liberal following me around and answering for me.

It's like owning the world's dumbest puppy.

Okay Boy, run along, go outside, and play in traffic...

Isn't that cute? Now I have my own Friggin Pet Liberal following me around and answering for me.

It's like owning the world's dumbest puppy.

Okay Boy, run along, go outside, and play in traffic...

Tools rush in where wise men never go. Now, get that one out of your head.

Tools rush in where wise men never go. Now, get that one out of your head.

Okay so now we have an explination for you following me around and spouting your usual Friggin Liberal Nonsense.

So now you can go out and chase a few cars.

Okay so now we have an explination for you following me around and spouting your usual Friggin Liberal Nonsense.

Well, to be fair, it's only nonsense to you and a few others who are unable to understand complex policies. I realize you are a tea-partier because you are able to understand the term "big government", but terms like "stratification" and "consensual repression" fly over your head like a JP Losman pass. The majority of Americans are subject to emotionally potent oversimplifications which make them angry at things they do not understand. You, without doubt, are among this group. I do not think you would ever be able to change or understand the problem enough to stop being angry at the wrong person. However, it makes me feel better to rant at the morons shoot themselves in the foot every day by eagerly supporting the exact people who oppress them.

Reality is, you do not understand what is going on in the world. Society and earth would best be served if you just stopped talking and accepted your role as a follower and not a leader. Again, I know you won't change, you are not smart enough to change. This is why your overlords love you, they can exploit your stupidity for their own gain.

So now you can go out and chase a few cars.

It's Friggin Boy George back to play his little kiddie game while showing off his spelling ability. You remind me of my gay 3rd cousin who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He thinks that nobody can see through the little amateurish games he plays. You are the definition of a "Tool".

Well, to be fair, it's only nonsense to you and a few others who are unable to understand complex policies. I realize you are a tea-partier because you are able to understand the term "big government", but terms like "stratification" and "consensual repression" fly over your head like a JP Losman pass. The majority of Americans are subject to emotionally potent oversimplifications which make them angry at things they do not understand. You, without doubt, are among this group. I do not think you would ever be able to change or understand the problem enough to stop being angry at the wrong person. However, it makes me feel better to rant at the morons shoot themselves in the foot every day by eagerly supporting the exact people who oppress them.

Reality is, you do not understand what is going on in the world. Society and earth would best be served if you just stopped talking and accepted your role as a follower and not a leader. Again, I know you won't change, you are not smart enough to change. This is why your overlords love you, they can exploit your stupidity for their own gain.

Great. PTF versus George.

Like watching Mothra vs. Gamera.

It's Friggin Boy George back to play his little kiddie game while showing off his spelling ability. You remind me of my gay 3rd cousin who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He thinks that nobody can see through the little amateurish games he plays. You are the definition of a "Tool".

You Friggin Liberals and your constant name calling are really getting boring. You follow me around yapping at my heels like a puppy starved for attention then try to tell everyone that I'm the one playing games? Which of your little liberal buddies is gonna believe that?

Run along, gather up your posse and tell them how you stuck it to the big mean conservative.

Great. PTF versus George.

Like watching Mothra vs. Gamera.

No I actually stop on Mothra movies when I'm flipping channels. This crap? Not so much.

I was thinking more like Abbot and Costello vs. The Mummy. :lol:

And now I've got "Sundown" stuck in my head now, thanks.

Oh Look, 3RD Grade's Posse Showed Up!

I'm gonna take a beat down now, NOT!

Friggin Liberal Lemmings!

Look Pal, It's pretty obvious you're just a conservative pretending to be a Friggin Liberal, with a picnic table fetish, and while there's nothing wrong with that, you gotta admit it's just a little strange.

But I'm a "Big Tent" Conservative, so ultimately we're on the same side, except when we aren't.

Welcome to the Show!