Sing It!

Like I said earlier, news that American job losses of nearly 800,000 a month under President Bush are now turning to job gains of 162,000 last month — most jobs added in one month in the past three years — is evidence that U.S. businesses are gaining confidence.

Today's jobs report is hopeful news, but we are not finished.

Look Pal, It's pretty obvious you're just a conservative pretending to be a Friggin Liberal, with a picnic table fetish, and while there's nothing wrong with that, you gotta admit it's just a little strange.

But I'm a "Big Tent" Conservative, so ultimately we're on the same side, except when we aren't.

Welcome to the Show!

Just the fact that you use terms like "Big Tent Conservative" and "Liberal" as serious descriptors means that you and I have nothing in common. Those are marketing terms meant to disguise the complexities of the true political spectrum. Morons like you are shoveled a pile of steaming **** by your corporate news and you gladly eat it up and come running back for more. They hand you this **** and tell you it's healthy. Thank you, may I please have another.

And if one did, we'd beat him up and take his lunch money.

You know, I'm not one to try to label people, but this third cousin of mine seems to be so much like "George". He's a radical leftwing friggen liberal obsessed with inserting himself into anything that is not. He thinks that he has some smarts, but displays his stupidity with every post. Regardless, he's just a tool to make fun of. I heard his domestic partner asked him why they weren't able to conceive. He went to his proctolgist to find his sperm count. They claimed it was "five".

Just the fact that you use terms like "Big Tent Conservative" and "Liberal" as serious descriptors means that you and I have nothing in common. Those are marketing terms meant to disguise the complexities of the true political spectrum. Morons like you are shoveled a pile of steaming **** by your corporate news and you gladly eat it up and come running back for more. They hand you this **** and tell you it's healthy. Thank you, may I please have another.

erm erm

He's of your ilk